Chapter Fifteen

"Why would someone hit Neil on purpose? With a fucking car?" I yelped out of anger.

"That is the only possible way this could have happened to Neil." Xavier said.

I sighed and I looked at Margaret. Her eyes were filled with tears and my heart nearly sunk at her tears. I didn't want my best friend to cry. If I find the person who did this, I am going to bury that person alive.

I looked at Sarina and frowned when she didn't seem effected at all. She was acting weird lately. A few moments ago she was crying and now she doesn't give a damn about anything anymore. Like, is she alright?

"Sarina, are you okay?" I asked her and it seemed like she snapped out of a deep thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just thinking about a few stuff. And I'm also a bit tired." She shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs.

Margaret scowled at Sarina. Margaret never really liked her. I don't know why. She always stays far away from her. I never knew she disliked her until she told me. She would always smile around her, and you would never realize that she hates her. She tells me that there is something about Sarina that makes her want to strangle her. That's how I felt earlier too. But now I don't feel that way anymore.

Xavier cupped my cheeks and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Neil will be just fine. Don't worry." He placed his hand on my stomach and I nodded.

It was hard not to worry. Neil was my cousin and I loved him with every damn feeling I have in my heart. He was there for me, just like Xavier. He would always make me smile, he always made fun of April and he also make dad feel a bit better when he comes home tired from all the work he did at the office. Everyone loves Neil. He cannot leave us like that. 

I walked over to Margaret and she looked at me with her eyes that were filled with tears. Neil would hate seeing us cry like this. He would wipe our tears, scold us and then make us laugh again by his stupidity. That's why Neil is important to us all. He is the perfect cousin, boyfriend, brother, son and even son-in-law, godparent and uncle. 

Margaret sniffed as she stared at me. When she could no longer bear it, she strew her arms around my waist and sobbed on my upper chest. I held onto her tightly as I sobbed along. I would've told her that everything will be alright, but sadly, I am not able to convince myself either. I heard Sarina breathing out, but I didn't focus on that. I kept hugging Margaret, hoping that everything will be fine.

Finally when Margaret was calm, we sat down on the chairs, holding each other's hands, while I rested my head on Xavier's chest, staring at completely nothing. I felt so lifeless. I felt like I had no one in this world except for Neil. I kept wishing that everything would be okay in just a snap of a finger, but that is never going to happen. To face the ugly truth us a really hard thing.

Neil got hit by a car and he is now lying in the hospital, fighting for his life. I kept praying that everything will be fine. I usually never pray. I never actually believed in god, but now I cannot stop praying for him to keep Neil safe and unharmed. Please listen to my prayers and safe my cousin his life. He doesn't deserve this. Even if after dying your soul will be in heaven, I do not care. I just want Neil to be here with us.

I kept staring at the white wall in front of me as people walked down the hallway. I wonder how my Ryan is doing. I hope he's alright. I really hope that dad isn't really thinking a lot, because he is so stressed already. I don't want anything happening to him now, especially with his heart problems. My eyes started to feel heavy and the darkness soon took over me. 

---

"Doctor! Please hurry! We're losing him!" Te yell of a nurse woke me up. 

I could hear several footsteps and my eyes shot open. Neil. I sat up and watched as the doctor ran into Neil his room. I stood up along with Xavier and Margaret. Sarina was nowhere to be seen, but that didn't bother me at the moment. I ran to the door and looked through the round glass thing. The doctor was checking Neil's pulse and a glint of panic made it's way onto his face. 

No... 

I tried to go into the room but the nurse wouldn't let me. I almost wanted to slap her, but Xavier stopped me. Margaret was way ahead of me. She tried kicking the nurse- she actually did kick the nurse in her butt, but a loud gasp for air escaped from Neil's mouth. The doctor did everything he could. The hart monitor seemed like it would burst and I felt like my heart was going to fail anytime right now. 

Margaret pushed the nurse out of the way and ran over to Neil. She took his hand in his and started talking to him. She knew he could hear her. She just knew it. She just did just did what her heart said. She talked and talked, but the nurse managed to get her out of the room. Margaret jerked, pushed, did everything she could,  but she could not fight the two nurses.

Neil his heartbeat started to drop, but the nurse pushed us further and closed the door. we couldn't do anything anymore. Just wait and see what happens. I paced as I prayed for him to be fine. So did Margaret. After what seemed like ages, the doctor finally walked out of the room and looked at us. He took a step forward to us as he let up a sigh. 

Oh, Neil. Please be fine. 

---

Heyy!!!!!! Don'tkillmeplease!!!

I love you guys! Thank you so much for your vote, awesome comments, follows and also a big thanks for adding my stories to your reading lists. 

Question: Do you think Neil will survive? 

Also check out my other stories if interested ;) i'm gonna go. But don't forget to 

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YA CAN YA NASTIES!!!! BYE DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!