Chapter Seventeen

☆ Margaret's POV ☆

I froze on my tracks as I stared at Neil with pain plastered on my face. Neil doesn't remember me. He forgot me. But how? No, this can't happen! He has to know who I am. He has to know me. I'm his fucking girlfriend. Neil can't forget me.

"You really don't remember me?" I whispered as my eyes filled with tears.

He scoffed at me. "How the fuck would I forget you!? I can never forget you! Even if I had amnesia, I still wouldn't forget you. I love you." He spread his arms.

You bitch... 

I gasped as I held in a sob and ran into his arms. I sobbed on his chest as he hugged me tightly like he was scared that I would disappear any moment. Same goes to me. I couldn't let go. The only thing on my mind was that Neil is okay. My Neil is fine...

"I love you, baby." He said and kissed my ear.

"We'll go outside." I heard Hadley say, but I didn't focus on that. I was in Neil his arms.

"Baby, I'm okay. I'm fine, alive and I remember you." He hugged me even tighter.

"I was so scared." I sulked a breath.

"Scared? Why? What for?" He asked as if I was stupid.

"I don't wanna lose you, Neil. I love you." I buried my face in his chest.

"I'm here. I love you too, babe. I love you too." He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

I sniffed and hugged him again. I felt like never letting him go ever again. I love him and there is no point in ignoring that. I love him more than anyone else and seeing his life in danger makes my heart hurt. I would have killed myself if something happened to him. I love him that much.

After hugging for God only knows how long, we pulled away from each other. Neil was staring at me, but I stared at the white sheets of the bed. Can't blame me for being this nervous. I bit on my bottom lip, and did my best to ignore Neil's intense glare. God, please help me.

I heard Neil groan and I couldn't help but look at him. "Don't do that." 

"Do what?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I fucking swear to God, if you bite that lip one more time, I will now be able to stop myself anymore." He groaned again and I blushed a bit.

"And what if I don't want you to stop yourself?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Then your wish is my command." And with that said, he immediately crashed his lips against mine.

I moaned in pleasure as Neil his lips caressed mine. He was immature, but this guy sure knew how to kiss. I could literally stay like this the whole day with his and never get tired. His hand made its way to my waist and held me tightly as his other hand cupped my cheek.

Finally we realized that if we don't pull away, we will die from lack of oxygen, so sadly, we had to pull away. We stared at each other for a few seconds until the door opened and the doctor walked in and smiled at us.

"So, I see that you're awake Mr. Cullen." The doctor said.

"Yeah... I did." He kept staring at me.

The doctor nodded and he looked at me. "Can you please exit the room? I have to do some check-ups." He said and I nodded.

♔ Hadley's POV ♔

As we walked out of the room, Xavier grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back and closed the door behind me. I was so happy that Neil was okay now.

"Come on. Let's get you something to eat." Xavier said and I nodded.

We walked out of the building and walked to one of the cafeteria's in the neighborhood. I was really hungry to be honest, but the excitement of Neil being okay made me forget about it for a few minutes. I sighed and rested my hand on my stomach. I love you, baby...

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked.

"Neil scared me for a second. I would have smacked him and then kiss him if I was Margaret." I scowled.

"That's good. You're not Margaret and therefore, you can only kiss me." He smirked at me.

"You're just hopeless." I said.

"Hopelessly in love, baby." He said and I giggled.

"I'm happy I have you." I breathed out.

"I'm happy too." He kissed my cheek as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

I shook my head and sighed. I am really happy.

---

"Xavier!!" I giggled as he placed kisses on my neck.

"What?" He asked.

"It's tickling." I giggled.

He was about to say something but then Ryan ran into the room, making Xavier startle and fall from the bed with a thud. Ryan giggled and jumped on the bed. I hugged him as he laughed at Xavier and kissed his cheek.

"You're a bad kid, Dino." Xavier said.

Ryan pouted and Xavier smiled at him as he got up from the floor and jumped on the bed. He started tickling and kissing him all over the place, making Ryan giggle. I just sat on the bed and stared at the two in awe. It is true that a guy playing with a baby is a turn on. Damn, Xavier is hot.

"You're staring again." Xavier smirked at me, making me snap out of my trance. "You can just make a picture, you know." he smirked ever wider.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it on his head. "You arsehole!"

"Hey! It's not my fault you can't keep your eyes from me! I don't want to get killed by a bipolar pregnant woman! Help." Xavier yelled dramatically.

"Oh, don't be such a drama queen." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"What did you say?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You heard me!" I said.

He came closer, so close that I could feel his warm breath on the skin of my cold neck. "I swear if Ryan wasn't here I would kiss until you would have fainted." he whispered in my ear making me blush.

I was about to say something, but then my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID after sending Xavier one last glare, and realized that Sarina was the one calling me. I picked up and placed the phone onto my ear.

"Hello, Sarina." I said.

"Hello, Hadley? Mom wants to meet you..." she said in one breath.

What!?

---

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry for the long wait... I was busy with a lot of things. I had to go to places, talk to people about things that are useless in my pov and of course, I had to got to hear a ear full of 'it's gonna be fine' and blah blah blah's.

But I am back now and the story will continue. I have my one week or two week, not sure, holiday, and yeah, I know it's short, but I'll make it. Anyways, I have my holidays now, so that means more updates and more updates means more happy fans! I know that this is a stupid chapter and most of you won't like it, but, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS STORY! I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER!! Next chapter will be in Neil and Xavier, a little bit of Hadley's POV

I have to go now, but I promise that the next chapter will be here soon, but don't you forget to,

-vote

-comment

-follow

-And of course, SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE BITCHES!!!!