Chapter Fifteen- Making it public.

~Holly's point of view~

~One week later~

They let Jolly out of the hospital. Ruby and Gerald were quick to offer both Jolly and Deena a room on our wing of the house. Jolly had asked Deena to quit her job. She fought hard but ultimately caved. I learned that Deena was the one financially supporting her family. She not only takes care of her parents, but she has seven siblings. Ty and Tyler both assured her they would hurt for nothing.

Jolly and I have not been able to have the much-needed conversation. I need that to happen now.

Deena wasn't happy when I kicked her out.

Tyler: "Thank you."

Holly: "For?"

Tyler: "I love Deena with all my heart. I love my Dad too. They are getting on my fucking nerves."

Holly: "You're just being a grumpy ass because they won't let move unnecessarily."

Tyler: "You're right, but I know my body."

Holly: "And you want to push the limits?"

Tyler: "Something like that."

Tyler: "I'm really glad it's take just you and me right now, Lil Bit. This has been hard. I've barely seen you since I've been out."

Holly: "Me too. We really need to have a serious conversation."

Tyler: "I know we do. I've missed you."

Holly: "I would have come in sooner. I thought you wanted time with Deena."

Tyler: "Nothing is more important to me than you and Baby bit. What's going on? You look a little stressed."

Holly: "You said we needed to talk."

Tyler: "You go first. I need to know everything. What happened?"

Holly: "Jace kidnapped me. He held me for three days."

Tyler: "How did you get out?"

Holly: "I killed Jace."

He laughs. He then looks at me and stops.

Tyler: "Wait..."

Tyler: "You're serious?"

Holly: "I am."

Tyler: "How?"

I tell him every sordid detail.

Tyler: "Damn, Lil Bit. My little sister is a straight-up badass."

Holly: "Reed said the same thing. I thought for sure that he would file for divorce and leave me."

Tyler: "That man loves you, Holly. Don't ever question his love."

Holly: "I try not to. It's crazy, though. I really thought this would end us. He thought I was leaving him. Instead, it brought us closer together. We are stronger than ever."

Tyler: "I know that you two are going to make it."

Holly: "How are you so sure? I honestly still have doubts."