chapter 13: you idiot.

Emeris's pov:
These fucking bastards. Im gonna kill them. I have to come up with a plan!

Russian 1:
So what does boss want with her?

Emeris:
Are they dumb? Do they know i can hear them?

Russian 2:
Boss hopes that kian will come to russia to save that lady and his daughter.

Russian 3:
What lady?

Emeris:
Mom?

Russian 1:
Boss sent people to go after kians ex wife.

Russian 2:
I thin- (BEEP BEEP)

Russian 1:
Fucking hell keep your eyes on the road.

Emeris:
Hm so theres only three of them. Interesting. Im sure i can take them.

Russian 2:
Were almost there!

Emeris:
Fuck i better think of something fast!

Russian 2:
Oh o,

Russian 1:
What do you mean oh o?

Russian 2:
I forgot to put more gas in....

Russian 3:
Jessus, your a fucking idiot.

Russian 1:
Great now were stuck on the fucking side of the road.

Emeris:
Oh this is my chance....

(The three russians step out of the van )

Emeris's pov:
I manage to untie the ropes that are wraped around my wrists and take the sack off my head!. Luckily i put the knife in my shoes! I grab the knife and wait for the first russian to get back in then use the ropes to put around his neck and stab him in the chest.

Russian 1:
Mmmmm. That fucking bitch stabed me!

Emeris:
Oh be queit you big baby.

R1:
Why you little (puts tape on his mouth)

Emeris:
Im going to tie you to the chair, so i can finish them.

R2:
What was that?

R3:
Probably being a fucking clown.

Emeris:
(Giggles) you hear that? Your buddies think your a clown. Now i wont kill you because i want someone alive when your boss finds yous.

R1:
......(rolls eyes)

(Emeris gets out of the van)

Emeris's pov:
Boo Bitch! I grab the knife i used to stab the other one, and i kick this ones knee in snapping it. Then i tackle him on to the ground and slit his throat.

R2:
You fu- (dies).

Emeris:
Your next.

R3's pov:
After seeing him die i take the gun that was hidden behind my back and shoot at her.

Emeris:
Fuck hes got a gun. I run to the front of the van slowly making my way to the back.

R3:
You bitch! Get your fucking ass back here.

Emeris:
I see a gun sitting in the boot of the van so i grab it and shoot at the fucker. Lucky for him he wasnt able to miss any of the bullets so he went down easy!

R3:
Hes gonna come for you!

Emeris:
I know he will. Thats why when comes for me and my family i will kill him even if i die in the process. Your boss knew better than to mess with my mother. (Slits his throat).

I drag the bodys of the men and throw them into the back of the van and refill the gas.

R1:
Hes gonna know!

Emeris:
I know.

(Car starts)