Chapter 64: FlashBacks/Memories

Valencia:
*Gasp*

(Rewinding....... Years ago)

Priest:
Do you Kian Angelo Russo take Lucia to be you beloved wife?

Kian:
I do.

Priest:
And do you Lucia Hernandez take Kian Angelo Russo to be your beloved husband?

Lucia:
I do.

Priest:
By the power vested in me i now pronounce you as Husband and wife.
You may now kiss the bride.

(Kian kisses Lucia)

Lucia:
I love you.

Kian:
I love you too.

Lucia:
I will never forget this day.

(Present day)

Valencia's pov:
Touching the photo that was inside the frame took me back to what seemed like a memory. It felt warm and fuzzy. He also called me Lucia. I walked to the mirror and staired at myself wondering what that meant or who that guy was. I told him i loved him and that i would never forget that day. I walked to another set of photos that were hanging up on the wall. And i also touched those.

(Entering flash back.......

(High School years at Prom)

Lucia:
I cant believe he stood me up again.

Lucia's friend:
I told you, he was only going to hurt you. And now that he has hes left. And dont forget he had a choice to stay by yourside or leave and he choose to leave.

Lucia:
I guess your right. I was going to tell him i was pregnant with his child.

Lucia's friend:
Wait your pregnant?

Lucia:
Yep.

Lucia's friend:
I- i thought you were waiting until you were married?

Lucia:
I thought so too. But things dont always go the way you plan.

Kian's teenage self. (His pov)
As i walked in to the hall i was mesmorized over her. She had a nice black Silky dress on which matched my suit because it was black aswell. I walked towards her only to watch her get up and leave. I think shes pissed off at me i thought to myself. So i chased her to the end of the hall. And there she stood with tears flowing from her eyes looking at me with a disappointing look. I walked to her very slowly.

Lucia's teenage pov:
I couldnt help myself he has the audacity to look at me. Im fool to think he had ever changed. I should have known. He started walking to me very slowly i tried to move but i was frozen. And lastly he approched me and put his hand around my waist and said "i know your pregnant i found your pregnancy test in your room". I froze with fear thinking he would ditch me but then he said "Im not going to leave you if thats what your thinking. I will stay by yourside and be a father to this child".

 I will stay by yourside and be a father to this child"

(Present day)

Valencia:
What the? What was that.

(Valencia faints)

Guard 1:
Mrs Dezmend. Call kingi NOW.

(The guard takes valencia to her room and waits for kingi)....