chapter 19:Garcia

Emeris:
Caroline is adriana's sister.

Adriana:
This is too weird im calling mom and dad.

Emeris:
Yes ask them why you didnt know about her!

Adriana:
I will.

(Adriana walks outside)

Adriana:
Pick up the phone godamn it!

(Voicemail) (tries again)

Ray:
Hi sweetheart!

Elanor:
Dont you sweetheart me. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAD A FUCKING OLDER SISTER?!

Fernando:
(Gulp) heres your mother.

Maria:
Whats wrong?

Adriana:
YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME HAVING A OLDER SISTER!

Maria:
WHAT HOW DID YOU-

Adriana:
FIND OUT? ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Maria:
We are both sorry for not telling you but we had a reason for it.

Adriana:
Tell me!

Maria:
..... your sister bought multiple men home then she became pregnant to a guy called Kingi dezmend?

Adriana:
WHAT?

Maria:
We gave her a choice to get an abortion because your father and i knew she wasnt ready to have a child.

Adriana:
You told her to get an abortion why the fuck didnt you just put the kid in a adoption centre or something?

Maria:
....We told her to abort the child because she was drinking every night. And also done meth! How would you feel if the baby had died due to your sister being so fucking useless.

Adriana:
you know she had the child right?

Maria:
Yes i know.

Adriana:
Did she say anything about another male?

Maria:
Yeah she did said something about "THE CHILD IS DEZMENDS".

Adriana:
What how does she know?

Maria:
Because she had unprotected sex with this guy Dezmend? And that she was hardly having sex with this other guy?

Adriana:
Do you know this other guys name?

Maria:
No

Adriana:
Ok. I have to go ill be back once we get Emeris mom back!

(Hangs up)

Adriana:
That must mean that Nygel isnt kians son HOLY FUCK. "GUYS"  siad sprinting back inside. I have news.

Rocco:
What is so important that you had to run inside?

Emeris:
Before we get into that wheres mateo?

Alessandro:
Hes at school somewhere were she should be.

Adriana:
(Rolls eyes). Anyway. Kian do you remember the girl you got pregnant was my sister right?

Kian:
Dont need to remind me! What about her!

Adriana:
I asked my parents about her and they said she was having sex with another man kingi! Which means that Nygel isnt your son.

Kian:
How can you be so sure?

Adriana:
She had more sex with him than you because you were married.

Emeris:
Wait wait wait. So while you and mom were married you were cheating on her and thats how she became pregnant?

Alessandro:
No thats not what happened tell her father!

Kian:
I came home one night and lucia wasnt home and there was a knock at the door it was caroline i made a mistake by coming onto her. I was drunk. I regeret it so much! It was just one time. Thats why when she came to your mother and i and she told me she was pregnant she said it was mine. Lucia freaked out and divorced me straight after that day not letting me explain what happened. She lied to us about the child in her belly because it sounded like....

Rocco:
She was jellous of mom. So she wanted revenge for taking kian away from her.

Alessandro:
And by doing so she knew lucia would divorce him right after that!.

Adriana:
FUCKING BITCH! (UGH)

(mateo walks in)

Mateo:
Whats going on?

Rocco:
We were telling emeris about the girl your father got pregnant. And how nygel isnt dads son. She lied about.

Mateo:
How do yous know?

(Alessandro explains)

Guard 1:
Boss Nygel has entered the country....