chapter 27: FLAMES!

Adriana:
Emeris is here back in spain untill tomorrow. She needs a break away so she will be going for a holiday. We are also attending lucia's funeral in the two weeks.

Fernando:
Oh!

Adriana:
Emeris will come back and get us before she goes to italy. And she has to decide if she is going to live here of in italy.

Maria:
What about her grandparents? Doesnt lucia's parents live here?

Adriana:
They do, shes going tomorrow to see them.

Fernando:
Alright.

Adriana:
Oh and theres a car outside-

Maria:
The fuck? Whos car is that?

Adriana:
Emeris gave me it before we went to italy. So she said i could keep it. She doesnt need it anymore.

Maria:
Alright go to bed you have school to catch up on but first unpack your clothes!

Adriana:
I was going to do that tomorrow night.

(Adriana goes to her room)

Fernando:
Didnt she get sispended?

Maria:
She did, its been three weeks since she was last there she was able to return back two weeks ago.

Fernando:
Ok.

(At Emeris's home)

Emeris's pov:
As i drove through the street my house has crime seen tape covering the yard. At least its night. I park my car in the drive way driving over the tape. I get out of the car and walk inside seeing the house trashed in front of me. I pack clothes and take photos of the walls putting them into boxes. I go into the lounge and take down the t.v and put everything into my car.

(30 minutes later)

Emeris's pov:
Thats all i need. I get a match and gas and spill it every where inside. I thought to myself before i lit the match, what if she was still here? Life would be different! (Sigh) memories were made here its the house i grew up in. Its be to move on i whisper to myself. I lit the match and threw it on to the floor causing the floor to light up into flames spreading over all the walls inside the house. As im walking out im pouring more gas on to the concrete and the fire is spreading down the line by my car. I get into my car and slowly drive off watching my house go up into flames!

(At lucia's parents house).

(Knock knock)

Kortena:
Who would be knocking on the door at this time?

(Answer the door)

Kortena:
Emeris?

Emeris:
.....

Kortena:
Where are my manners come in. Im sorry sweetheart we just weren't expecting someone!

Emeris:
Sorry but this couldn't wait you need to hear this NOW!

(Walks into the lounge)

Lyle:
Emeris?

(Emeris sits down and starts crying)

Kortena:
Whats wrong?

Emeris:
Mo- mo- mom. S- she- shes dead.

Lyle:
What? 

Emeris:
We found her,

Kortena:
Wha- what happened?

Emeris:
She was shot in the chest,and di- died in my arms i say trying to catch my breathe!

Kortena:
No,no not my baby!

(Drops to the floor and starts crying)

Emeris:
Im so sorry.

Lyle:
Its not your fault dont blame yourself.
What happened to the guy who kill- killed he- her?

Emeris:
Dad took care of him. Were are holding a funeral in two weeks fo- for her, adriana and her parents are coming. I can pick yous up aswell?

Lyle:
I think that will be good.

Emeris:
Alright. I need to go.

Lyle:
Where are you going? Its late. Please stay.

Emeris:
I guess.

(The next day).

(At adriana's house)