Chapter 65: True Intentions.

(Valencia's Room)

Kingi:
What happened?

Guard 1:
She fainted.

Kingi:
Why? Have you called the doctor?

Guard 2:
Yeah hes on his way.

Kingi:
God.

(In Valencia's Dream)

Valencia:
Where am i?

Lucia:
Your in a dream.

Valencia:
What who are you?

Lucia:
Relax. You are me.

Valencia:
What do you mean?

Lucia:
You have lost your memories but you are slowly gaining them back. Stop taking the pills.

Valencia:
But what do you mean you are me?

Lucia:
Its all in your head i am yiur subconcisnous. You are not kingi's wife. Hes faked it all and those photo's he has around the mansion those have been photo shoped. I have said to much its all up to you. Your real Name is Lucia Hernandez....

(Valencia wakes up frightned)

Kingi:
What happened?

Valencia:
*Sigh* uh nothing. Whst happend?

Kingi:
My men says you fainted.

Valencia:
I did thats true.

Kingi:
Maybe getting you started on training early was a bad idea. You will rest until further notice. No more combat you can come with me to plan my revenge.

Valencia:
Revenge?

Kingi:
On the man who tried to kill you.

Valencia:
Right. What are we waiting for lets go.

(They walk to the office)

Valencia:
Why are we in here for?

Kingi:
Follow me.

(Valencia follows Kingi to a Underground chamber)

Valencia:
Who is she?

Kingi:
Valencia Dezmend i want you to meet Kara Russo shes on our side. So go easy on her.

Valencia's pov:
Russo? Ive heard that name before just where have i heard it? I was looking at the ground before i tilted my head up and stared right at her. There was something fimiliar about her. It was like she looked like someone and she also has the same last name a- as- as.. Kian Russo.....OH MY GOD.

Kara Russo:
Its nice to meet you.

(Outside of the chamber)

Guard 1:
So how did you get kara to help you.

Kingi:
I made a deal with her. Since she cant remember who i am or what our relationship was i will give 200 Million to her if everything goes right.

Guard 1:
And your sure this will work?

Kingi:
Im sure ive tested it. These bullets are made specifically to kill that person straight away.

Guard 1:
Alright.

(Inside the chamber)

Valencia's pov:
I- i remember my name its Lucia Hernandez. An- and i have k- kids. Emeris,rocco,alessandro and mateo. My god and tried to kill emeris oh im such a bad mother. I hope shes okay.

Kara:
Are you ok over there?

Lucia:
Yeah never been better.

Kara:
Alright.

(Kingi walks in with more of his men surrounding the chamber)

Kingi's pov:
I lay the bullets out on the table showing kara and Valencia the bullets they will use.

Kingi:
You use these bullets no others. Got it?

Kara:
Yes, whats the plan?

Kingi:
Kara you will kill this man.

Kara:
Who is he?

Kingi:
His name is Franciscco. You aim the gun towards the arm and it will release a toxcin, one of these bullets can kill you within 2 minutes.

Kara:
Right.

Kingi:
Valencia you are to kill her Danielle the mother to kian.

Kara:
And what will you be doing?

Kingi:
I will kill kian. And my men will kill who ever gets in the way of us.

Lucia's pov:
My eyes are focused on the pictures kingi pulled out hes trying to kill his parents. This isnt good not only that the bullets. This is bad.

(Kian's safehouse)

Kian:
You all got the plan?

Marco:
Go over it one more time to make sure they understand. Are you sure you want to do this Kylo and Laura this isnt a game.

Kylo:
We know. We just want our aunt back.

Kian:
And i want the women i love back. So the plan is.....Dad, mum you are both with marco looking on the first floor. Kylo. You and emeris will wait for our signal to come in. And Laura since you have exprience you,rocco,alessandro will search the top floor of Kingi's mansion. And Mateo you and other guards will be down in the basement.

Emeris:
Yeah that clear. Here take these.

Mateo:
What are these? Are these Watches?

Emeris:
Yes but not hust any watch. I have changed the entire system on those watches so all you do is press this button here and it will send me your location. The green button is your map of the mansion.

Stella:
How did you get the map of the mansion?

Marco:
I gave it to her.

Emeris:
The black button is a live fed. And lucky last is the red button you must only press it in an emergency. Put these in your ears.

Marco:
What are these?

Emeris:
They are like air plugs but different. Everyone got them in? Kylo press the red button.

Kylo's pov:
As i pressed the red button it released a high pitch sound. Which im sure would cause you ears to bleed. So thats why we were these ear thingys.

Emeris:
Now do you see why?

(Everyone agrees)

(Kingi's mansion)

Kingi:
You must keep your weapon on you at all times. Do i make myself clear.

Kara:
Yeah.

(Valencia raises her eyebrow)

Later that same night.