Chapter 68: 5 Years later

Emeris's pov:
Tomorrow will be the day my parents died as well as my cousin Kylo. As for Laura she is now married to Ethan De- Luca they now have two boys. Benjamin (12) and his younger brother Noah (8).  so after the eulogy we all parted ways. Two months after that mateo proposed to Adriana and they moved to Maiami to start a new life. Rocco found a girlfriend and became the New Capo of italy. I dont think Rocco wi be having kids anytime soon and for Alessandro he and Nicholas are bussiness partners. A year later he meet Crystina who now lives in Paris. After i finished high school nicholas Proposed to me a week later and asked if i would move with him to New york i of course said yes. And our wedding is in three days im a bit nervous but at least i will see my brother again.

(Three days later)

Nicholas and Emeris's wedding day.

Laura:
So how are you feeling?

Emeris:
I have butterflies flying around in my stomach.

Crystina:
The good kind right?

Emeris's pov:
Yes i replied. Its been two days since Nicholas and i last seen each other.

(Adriana walks in)

Emeris:
Adriana.

Adriana:
You didnt think i would actually forget about the wedding right? I would never. Hey Laura, Crystina.

Laura and Crystina:
Hey.

Adriana:
Now everyone is outside waiting. Are you ready?

Emeris:
Yeah can i have some alone time.

Adriana:
Of course.

(The girls wait in the room)

Emeris's pov:
I finally done it. Im still upset it wasnt my father walking me down the isle. I just hope they are proud of me. I finally add the last touch ups to my make up. I turn around and stair at the beautiful Black dress.

I of course also got beautiful dresses for my bridesmaids to wear

They didnt like the colour purple but i loved it so they had no choice but to wear it.

(After 20 minutes)

Laura:
Are you ready.

Emeris:
Ready as ill ever be.

(The girls walk out to the venue)

Emeris's pov:
It was perfect. Flowers on the side in glass vases and flowers across the top. He had no idea how much this meant to me all eyes were now on me it was alot of pressure but thats when i noticed Him. His eyes were gazing at me. A white suit acutally suited him but he looked handsome.
I made my way to him holding my flower bouquet.

Nicholas's pov:
She looked stunning. I could tell she was nervous from the way she was looking at me. It was funny really.

(Emeris and nicholas stair at each other)

Officiant:
We are gathered here to celebrate todays day.
Do you Emeris Russo take Nicholas De Luca Russo to be your beloved husband and to have and to hold from this day foward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us part.

Emeris:
I do

Officiant:
Nicholas De luca take Emeris Russo to be your beloved wife.

Nicholas:
I do.

Officiant:
With the power invested im me i now pronounce you Mr and Mrs De Luca. You may now kiss your bride.

Emeris's pov:
As hes leaning in he grabs my arm and turns me around then kisses me infront of our family.

(Everyone claps)

Alessandro:
Congrats baby sister. Nicholas if you hurt her i will come after you.

Emeris:
Alessandro it will be fine.

Adriana:
Congrats babe. (Kisses her on the cheek).

Emeris:
Thanks.

4 months later.

Emeris's pov:
After our wedding nicholas and i bought our own home. We had water slides installed because well, were expecting children. How many you ask? Well four. Nicholas later told me he was adopted by the De Luca family and also told me about his past. But we are both happy with our lifestyle and he is still a mafia Leader but in New york and my brother and nicholas became allies. And as for me i became an assassin the most feared in New york. Every year i visit my cousin kylo at the grave and i also visit my parents who are buried in Italy i thought it would be nice if they were burried together. 5 years ago i was going through so much and thought it was easy to handle but it turns out all i needed was love and support. My pills helped alot with my PTSD and i made a full recovery.

 My pills helped alot with my PTSD and i made a full recovery

.........

Authors Note:
Emeris and nicholas had twins years later a boy and a girl. They are both now in high school and have a year left before they go and explore the world. They also have two younger siblings who are in Middle school.

(The twins were born five minutes apart)

Zeke           
Remi
Imra
Nico
Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. See you in another story!