Chapter 61: Kara Russo

(kingi walks into the elevator)

Mateo:
Thats weird hes going up?

(Mateo and kylo follow him upstairs)

(Room 507)

Kingi:
They arent going to get away with this . He will pay and when he does i will make sure hes left with nothing.

Mateo whispers to Kylo:
Whats he talking about?

Kylo:
I dont know. All i know is that kian and kingi are enemys because kian killed his parents. But i think your dad hasnt told us anything about what really happened. I think hes lying.

Mateo:
Why would he lie? Were trying to help him.

Kylo:
.... whos is that laying on the bed?

Mateo:
I dont know.

Kingi:
Dont worry Kara Russo i will kill him for you.

(Mateo and kylo look at each other confused)

Kylo:
Russo?

Mateo:
Dad has a sister. He fucking lied again.
Come on.

Kylo:
Where are we going?

Mateo:
TO GET ANSWERS!

(Mateo and kylo run downstairs to emeris's room)

Mateo:
Was anything you said true?

Kian:
What?

Kylo:
Yous have a sister?

Danielle:
Yeah of course they do. Did they not tell you?

Mateo:
No. He didnt!

Francissco:
Why? I thought you all knew. Kylo, Laura did yous know?

Laura & kylo:
No we didnt.

Emeris:
You lied to us again. God HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO LIE TO US DAD. Why are you lying?

Kian:
H- how d- did yous find out?

Mateo:
Really. Shes on the floor above us in room 507.

Francissco:
Kian, Marco why didnt you tell them about your sister?

Kian:
Because father. She tried killing us in a fucking plane. Do you remember years ago marco and i were on that plane that was on the news. They said something in the right wing exploded but that wasnt true marco soon later discovered she toyed with wing so it would explode and kill us.

Francissco:
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?

Kian:
Tell you? You think that was an option? We werent able to talk to you because you were always fucking busy. So marco and i decided that we would never speak about her. And after that we cut our connections with her. And we dont know what happened after that but we dont care.

Danielle:
Well you should shes still your sister.

Marco:
No that wasnt our sister. If she was our sister she wouldnt try and kill us.

Kian:
Whats kingi doing there anyway?

Emeris:
Thats all you care about isnt it?.

Mateo:
If you really want to know why dont you go and see him yourself. Or explain.

Kian:
..... Kingi and i were bestfriends until he had a thing for our sister. Adriana's sister was a decoy and he used her to have an heir to take over the russian mafia but things didnt go to plan. Before that kingi would kill anybody who got in his way including us. As for Kara she was in love with him but marco and i never aloud it because of the way he treated her. He would hit her then apologies and act as if nothing happened.