five.

Please don't forget to vote if you like the chapter, it gives me inspiration to write more........ And again the credit for video and photos goes to the rightful owner.

Ena's POV

I felt a weight off my heart, again as I sang the song. Still sobbing, I sat in the backstage after changing my clothes trying to enjoy myself as my other members were busy with their own stages.

"Usagi-nee?" The soft voice of my new found little brother rang in my ears, I looked in front to meet with his wide smile.

I straightened my skirt before scooping up the little boy in my lap. "Did you like onee-chan's song?"
My voice was still trembling.

He didn't answer instead his hand went up my head as he ran his little hand on my head. "Yosh Yosh, daijobu usagi-nee."

His words gave me warmth, I smiled wide hearing him say and acting like a grown up. He sneakily waved his little hand at the guard who was assigned to him as I watched them interact making me smile.

"Pst...... Uncle, can you give me the candy?" He whispers but I could hear it clearly.

The guard opened the little boy's bag which he had in his hand and bring out a candy from the earlier, wataru brought the candy near my face. "Masa-nii gives me candy if I get hurt or cry, it always makes me feel better. I hope this candy makes you feel good."

I smiled at his attempt to cheer me up. "You are so sweet, I don't even need this candy when I have you with me."

I started tickling him. "Usagi-nee! *giggle* It tickles! Hahahaha"

"Lavender, let me do the last touch up." My stylist walked up to me as I let go of his side

"Oh, sure." I placed wataru off my lap. "Baby, can you go and stay with guard uncle? I have to get my makeup done and then go join my other members on the stage."

He nodded like a good boy and held onto the huge hand of the guard with his tiny ones. I had my last touch ups before walking up to my group members take a break from the stage performances.

On the VIP section, the Asahina brothers were having a good time at the concert but few of them still had their questions.
Azusa was busy finding about the jungyeon who was mentioned in the performance by their sister. When he found the exact information, he get the attention of his brothers while the brunette when to restroom since it was a interval time.

"Guys, the girl Jungyeon is actually our imouto-chan's senior. The news says, she suicided because of depression last year. Our imouto was really close with her." Azusa spoke gaining sad nod from his brothers.

"No doubt, Ena looked so sad." The pediatrician shook his head remembering the girl's crying face.

The atmosphere was sad in the room, yusuke and subaru who at first assumed she might be faking all the bubbliness and smile were sad as the trembling voice of the lavender head played in their head.

The silence was cut off when the brunette entered the room. "I am back, they are gonna start in few minutes."

"Kawaii imouto-chan did you go to the backstage?" Kaname smiled to cover the sad environment.

"Yeah." She gave a relieved smile. "I was worried about Onee-chan but decided not to disturb the the cute duo."

She handed her phone to the ravenette, everyone peeking at the screen as their eyes often at the interaction between their youngest brother and Ena.

"Oh, its started." She pointed gaining everyone's attention. The 5 girls were on the stage with a man who they assumed to be the MC.

The next segment of the concert started with the group playing games in animal onesies, they mentally let out a 'awe' at the lavender blonde who wore a pink bunny one.