nine.

The whole afternoon I spent talking with Louis-san and the twins while wataru silently drew on his drawing notebook, showing his pieces whenever he finishes one. He liked getting praised and I didn't hesitated to do so because he's just too cute to resist with those round eyes, chubby cheeks and that bright smile.

It turned out that Louis-san was the famous hairstylist Louis, no doubt the first thing he asked was to style my hair.

Everyone except for the people who had school and college where home at the time of lunch. I offered to help out in the kitchen but was restrained by the twins, well mostly tsubaki who held onto my waist.

I sat on the couch with a pout. "Aww......don't be upset Ena-chan. You are not fully healed, its best for you to sit here."

I scoffed whipping my head away from him, ignoring the fact that his head was leaning on my shoulder. "Don't be like that...."

"I can't walk properly for now, but I have recovered." I defended myself, I turned my head which was only few inches away from the silver head. I was taken back but recovered in a flash as I bumped my head with his.

His shocked and blushed expression was quite obvious as I glared at him. He was totally frozen at my bold action, our forehead still attached with each other.

I took my head away from him when I heard my phone ring. From this morning my phone is full with the messages from my group members, so it was quite shocking for me to see my senior calling me.

I picked up but tsubaki was fast to press on speaker. I glared at the mischievous twin before pushing him off me.

"Yeoboseyo? Lavy?"
My senior's deep voice was heard from the phone's speaker. The room went quiet suddenly.

"Nae, Junhwe oppa? How did you called me suddenly?"

"I-I heard you injured yourself, I was so worried..." He stuttered with a worried tone. "Are you really okay? Is the injury that bad? Why did you even push yourself that much?"

"Okay Okay..... Calm down, it was just minor twisted ankle. I am already better then yesterday, you might even find me running around by tomorrow." I chuckled.

"And........I heard you are staying with your.........new brothers?" His hesitence made me raise an eyebrow.

"If that's a question then yes, I am staying with my brother's and my little sister."

I heard him sigh in relief, he sounded really happy or more likely relieved. "Oh! You have a sister too right? How did I even forget?"

I was going to speak but tsubaki cut me while whining before I can speak. "Ena-chan~ who is that? He is disturbing my precious time with my imouto!"

But he stop whining when he saw my blank face. I wiggled out of his grip only to land on the lap of his raven twin, I sucked in my breath out of surprise. I looked at azusa who looked redder than yusuke's hair.

"Ena-chan~" I glared back at the silver twin who sat with a pout, I scoffed getting up but not before flicking tsubaki's forehead. "Ouch!"

"Lavy? Yeoboseyo?" Junhwe was still on the line, I let out a breath before answering.

"Yeah, I am here."

"Who was that?"

I just plainly answered. "One of my brother. I will see you when I reach the company on 23rd, bye." With that I hang up the call. "And you......"
I turned to tsubaki, as I pinched his cheek as he wailed in pain. "You are too nosy."

"Agree..." His twin pinching the other cheek.

"Ahh! It hurts!"
We both burst out laughing.

"Guys! Lunch is ready!" I let go of tsubaki's cheeks walking with the help of my crutches, well It more like rushing as I could smell the fragrance of the delicious food. I sat at the chair which Ukyo nii-san indicated for me to sit on.

My stomach growled at the mouth watering food in front of me gaining chuckles from the brothers who were sitting near me. The lunch was lively as it was during the breakfast but I didn't see juli since after breakfast, he looked really distant too.

I really have to talk to him, but why is he so distant?

"Earth to Ena." The voice from beside me pulled me out from drowning into the world of useless questions. I looked at the blonde monk whose face inches away from me.

I stared for a second before pulling myself, at that moment a grey furball jumped on kaname screeching words like wolf, pervert and so on while the blonde was trying his best to get the vicious rodent out of his face. We all laughing at the struggling monk.
After a few moments, juli got off but not before slapping the monk's face with his bushy tail as he got on my shoulder.

Maybe later....

"Good job...." I smirked whispering.

"Usagi-nee!" I looked at who was trying to get on my lap with a piece of drawing sheet attached to his chest trying his best to hide it. I breathed out a light chuckle at his cute actions before lifting him up on my lap.
"Close your eyes...."
He lifted my hand with his tiny ones to cover my eyes. "But why wataru-kun?"

"Just do it!" He whined, I surrendered closing my eyes with my palm. I tried to peek a little from the gaps between my fingers but got scolded off by the little salmon hair boy.

"Usagi-nee! Close your eyes!"
I pout at him scolding me like that. We both were so into our little play that we didn't notice the adoring stares from the brothers. The eldest two were the one who found the scene of me playing with the youngest adorable, the brunette doctor even filming our interaction.

"Okay.......... Now open!" I opened my eyes, he held a drawing with two stick-like figure. One of them had light pink color hair which indicated that it was him, the another one who had a purple hair which was obviously me but he might not have the color which matched my hair. There were green meadow, several colorful dots which I assume were flowers and a blue sky with a yellow sun.

I gasp in surprise. "Did my little wataru drew it for me?"

He nodded his cute little head. "I told you during your cuncart....... That I would give you gift so here it is!"

I giggle at his attempt to say concert, I peck on his nose. "Thank you so much! I love it!"

He clapped in excitement, as he started explaining about the drawing. I kept on praising him as he let out contented giggles at my praise.

Louis-san spoke. "You are really social and kind person Ena-chan, as expected from someone who deal with millions of fans and unknown people."

I chuckled at his word. "Wataru is a sweet little kid, I can't help myself." I rocked him side to side as he chuckled. "But I might deny with the social part. My group is known for being energetic but we all are introvert in our ways. I don't feel like talking when I am surrounded by people who are unfriendly or strangers."

I smiled, but was again questioned by tsubaki. "Then why are you so comfortable with us?"

I acted as if I was thinking with my index fingure tapping on my chin before I spoke. "Everyone is my family here now." I smiled before looking at the said silver head.

"And you looked pitiful......"
I bluntly answered gaining stiffled laugh from everyone while the silver twin just kept whining about me being a meanie.

But frankly speaking, I really felt comfortable around them even with the pervert monk. However, I don't know the exact reason.
Maybe we were family that's why, I didn't know but I knew one thing. Me and Ema enjoyed with the Asahina brothers.

"I knew you love me, who could hate this charming face." The blonde monk spoke obnoxiously. "How about you give your onii-chan a token of love, like a peck on the cheeks?"

Okay..... I take back what I said about this man.