six.

"Umm.... Are you sure sir we can take her home?" The light brown haired doctor asked unsure.

"Please, I insist. Knowing her well, she would start running around without resting her injury. Her members are going to a trip to Hokkaido for 2 to 3 days, she would be bored and her being bored in dangerous for us." The manager eyed the girl in the pediatrician's arms, who scrunched her nose and pout at his words.

"Onee-chan, don't be childish. Aren't you happy you can stay the night with me?" Ema said with a smile.

"Well, that's why I am not making any fuss. I just don't want to be yelled by juli for getting hurt." She mumbled with her arms around the eldest Asahina's neck for support as they walked towards the parking.
Ema laughed at her sister's silly reason but also agreeing with her.

Well, masaomi was having a really hard time as he tried not to show his red face and wished that the girl in his arm wouldn't feel his uncontrollable heartbeat, her looking all comfy and cute in her large clothes were not helping either. But looked like the luck wasn't by his side.

"Onii-san, are you okay?" Ena placed her covered hand on his heart, her head tilted on the side.

"E-Emmm..... I'm fine Ena, it's just I never worked out." At this she stayed silent playing with the sleeves of her large hoodie which exceeds her arms before trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "W-What are you doing?"

"It might be hard for you to carry, I can walk by myself." She smiled but he felt........disappointed at himself.

He looked forward and then at her. "Don't worry, we are already at parking lot. This is at least I can do for my little sister."

"Hump! No one here hears me out." She looked at her manager. "No one!"

This made Masaomi laugh at her pout as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"Usagi-nee, don't be childish."

"Nuu~ Wataru-kun....." She pout. "You are a meanie....."

Her manager, Ema, masaomi and wataru laughed at her childishness. "Ne ne, usagi-nee....."

Wataru spoke gaining the lavender blonde's attention. "If you get well, I would give you a special gift. I promise."

She just laughed at his attempt to cheer her up. "Okay promise."

When they reached the car, Masaomi placed her in as careful as possible. The blonde monk smiled seductively at her, while she had a blank face. "Oh imouto-chan, why are you so cold?"

She gave a sinister smile which sent shiver down Kaname's spine. "I know."

One thing was clear to the lavender blonde, the blonde monk was a pervert and a horndog.

While kaname kept whining about Ena's cold attitude towards him and Ukyo nagging him to behave, masaomi talked with her manager.

He handed a bag to him. "This is her bag which she packed before coming to the concert, I will make sure to send you her luggage and stuff from hotel tomorrow as early as possible. We would be heading to Korea early dawn in 22nd....." He checked his phone. "The flight is of 3:30, we would pick her up on your address around 2:15. And please take care of her."

He genuinely sounded worried. Masaomi nodded with a reassuring smile. "I get you are worried, we are her family after all. Even if we just met, as a big brother and as well as doctor I will take care of her."

The manager ruffles his hair in frustration. "Yeah, thank you."

They bow to each other, before getting in the car. Masaomi and wataru got in the same car as the injured girl with the blonde lawyer as the driver, Ema wanted to go in the same car as her sister but she knew her sister needed some space for now. So, she decided to get on the other car with her classmate and rest of the brothers.