Seventeen

Ena's POV

After helping with my packing Ema, Juli and me were sitting on the floor of my room as we were checking the photos we both took. She sat beside me on the floor as the furry friend of our was on top of my head. I laughed at the photo where Kana-baka looks more than terrified at the squirrel baring his teeth at his Yukata's sleeve.

Yeah, I came up with Kana-baka (Kaname + baka) nickname for that pervert of a brother of mine.

"Aww... Look at Wataru-kun!" I cooed at the salmon head boy as his face held the blissed expression at the taste of the condensed milk chocolate truffles.

"Your truffles were really delicious nee-chan..."

I smiled before kissing the top of her head. "Thank you for helping me."

"Hehehe......welcome." She smiled as she scroll through the photos.

"Having a family is great......" I mumbled under my breath but still the two heard what I said, Ema nodded while Juli commented.

"This house is sometimes too noisy....." A little frown on his furry features as we both giggled at his expression.

"But it's really fun." She smiled at juli who just huffed shaking his head in disbelief, I answered too backing Ema.

"It's fun to tease that spoiled idol boy, kana-baka is a pervert and I am not gonna change my answer, Iori is very calm and quiet but friendly, wataru is a ball of sunshine and the twins are fun to be around." I trailed off thinking for few moments. "The two eldest brothers are reliable, Louie nii-San is Mysterious but not bad and Subaru-san.............. I think he is good too....."

My eyes fell on Ema who was rummaging around searching for something. "Ema-chi, what's wrong?"

She sighed. "I might have forgotten my phone in the living room..." she stood up and made her way out. "I would be back..."

"Be careful of those wolves chi!" Juli warned her but as always, she ignored him.

Actually...... I might have forgotten something too, what was it?

"Eni, what was inside the box that you brought after meeting your manager?" He asked looking up at me as he stood on my lap.

My eyes went wide like an owl, I screamed as I stood up abruptly making the squirrel fall from my lap. "THE GIFT?!"

"AH!" Juli fell on the floor, but I was too distracted by the thought of me forgetting about the gift which I prepared for the sporty brother. I scruched my nose not liking the idea of not being able to give the gift for which my manager had to run around so much. My eyes darted onto the top of the table in my room, there I saw the box covered by a white gift wrap with a seafoam green ribbon. The box had a pair of the top brand basketball shoes and a basketball with a bandana of the same color of his clothes which he wore everytime he went to practice. An autograph laid on top of it with the ribbon of the same color of the box, I smiled to myself imagining how happy Subaru-san would be. With juli clinging onto my shoulder, I took the gifts and hurried towards living room in hope to find the Azure head there.

Nearing to the common room, I saw Ema walking ahead of me. I smirked as an idea of sneaking up to her came in my mind while all the squirrel could do was shake his head knowing my plan, my steps were fast but I tried not to make any noise as much as possible.

Suddenly I heard something which made me as well as Ema freeze.
"What do you think of our little sisters?" Tsubaki had his arms wrapped around a conflicted guy who just turned 20.

"What do I think of them?"

"So you can't say anything?" The sliver head was obviously trying to push the button of his younger brother. He crossed his arms over his chest as he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "See, you are interested in one of them after all...."