Twenty six

Thank you so much to the people who showed me support during my tough time.

We did our best to bring justice to our teacher's soul and his family but....... our efforts were to waste as the reports about his death was announced as a suicide. We, students are not satisfied by the results. The postmortem report which was supposed to be issued within 48 hours, was issued in 5 days. This made us believe that there are something wrong with the results.

Because of this issue I wasn't able to update but as promised I tried to update it as soon as I could.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Have a good read ❤

♧♧♧♧♧

Ema kept on capturing the beautiful moments through the lense of her camera. The smile of the newly wed couple, wataru and her beautiful elder sister in their own little world with tsubaki trying to enter their little bubble and sweet smile of her new brothers.
The surprised face of her red head classmate made her giggle as she found his expression cute.

Her lense suddenly settled on the figure of the tall sportsman brother who seemed to be having a staring session with Ena who had a donut in her mouth.

The conversation she had with Subaru earlier came into her mind.

☆_______________________☆

All the siblings got out from their room, ready to attend the wedding.

"You..... l-look p-p-pretty..." Yusuke stuttered out with a flushed face making the brunette blush and smile at the compliment.

"T-Thank you..... Yusuke-kun."

"Grrr! Stay away from my chi!"

"Juli! Don't be rude.." Ema scolded the furry grey squirrel who just scoffs at her words before getting back on glaring the red head.

"Ah..... Ema-san..."

The mentioned girl turned around to face the troubled azure head college boy.

"Yes, Subaru-san?"

"........Isn't Ena-san coming?"

She figured out that he was still uncomfortable with her elder sister holding a grudge against him.
After that drunk incident, Subaru himself came and explained about how sorry he was and how he was put on the spot by his elder brothers.

"I'm sorry Subaru-san, nee-chan headed out earlier then us."

Subaru became dejected at the fact that he wasn't able to talk it out with the girl who he recently realized how important she was for his life.
He hasn't been able to play his best at the practice matches after that incident which made him lose his position at a front line.

"Oh....."

"It's okay Subaru-san. If you talk things out with nee-chan, I am sure she would forgive you. She can hold a deep grudge for someone but she is understanding."

"You think so?" His eyes held hope in them, he hoped that Ena would forgive him or at least start smiling at him. The way she always does.