ten.

The evening breeze blowing through my lavender locks as I sat under the unbloomed sakura tree inside the residence with my eyes closed. A rose gold color headphone sat over my ears.

I was actually bored with nothing to do, so I thought to do some sketches of the beautiful flower. That's how I ended up leaning onto the tree while enjoying the breeze.

Something crawled up my lap making me abruntly open my eyes but I let out a sigh of relief when I notice it was non other then the grey fluffball, juli.
I pout angrily. "Juli! you just nearly gave me heart attack."

"Oh! Stop being so dramatic." He rolled his round eyes with a scoff as I gave him a cheek grin.

"So, you just came here to nag me?"

"U-Um, I-I also came to warn you to stay away from those wolf brothers. Especially from that monk!Yeah!" He mumbled rapidly. I just laugh at his sudden concern at this matter.

"I know Juli, that's it?" I tilted my head down looking at him fidget with his little paws. "Then I have to talk about something to you."

He ignored my serious tone, as he started talking before I could. "I am sorry!"

"What are you sorry about?" I was hella confused, I should be the one apologizing. I was the one who left Ema and him alone just for my selfish dream to be an idol. I was forced to neglect my family so that I could focus on debuting, the guilt has been eating me alive from long time.

I have practically raised Ema and I know how selfless and forgiving she is, it was expected that she might forgive me.

"I thought you only thought about yourself and didn't care about Ema or either me, all you thought about was being an idol and leave us." My eyes soften at his confession, as I thought he really held me responsible.
"Whenever I or Ema called, you would be practicing. Once she even fell sick so, I wanted to call you but Ema stopped me. Since then I felt you forgot about us."

I shook my head while letting out a sad sigh. "Our company was very strict when we were training, they would tell us to keep the phone aside while practicing and the practice time would be too tiring making me unable to call you."

"I was really upset that you went to Korea just to become an idol, when you can be an idol while staying in Japan. However, not long ago chii told me she was the one who applied on behalf of you when the company called to tell you about the survival show." He looked down.
"I was guilty for assuming that you left Chii alone when you didn't even had the choice to leave the competition as the winner. I am sorry."

I sighed before stretching his squirrel cheeks. "I was so worried that you didn't come to see me and acted distant after nagging me for not being careful, I thought you hated me!"

"I won't! Ouch! Let go!" He squeaked in pain as I let go of his cheeks and set silently feeling relaxed and relieved.

I felt Juli climb up my arm and settled on my shoulder. We sat there for a long time looking at the passing clouds, until the slate hair boy caught my attention. He had his school bag as he walked in the yard.

"Iori!" I waved my hand at him, he gave a calm smile before greeting me with the same gesture and laughing at my excited face."Okairi!"

"Tadaima Ena...." He smiled walking towards me. Juli hissed at the approaching Iori, I just flicked his nose.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"Then don't hiss on Iori, do the squirrels even hiss?" I shook my head.

Another pair caught my eyes. "Okairi!"
The slate hair who stood now in front followed my eyes and spotted the two. "Okairi, Ema-chan and yusuke."

"Tadaima.." They greeted in unison before walking towards me and standing by Iori.

"What's that?"

I looked beside me at my sketchbook and then at the curious Iori. "This are my sketches which I usually do in my free time, I was bored so I thought might also draw this beautiful flower garden."

"Well thanks for the compliment."

I tilted my head in confusion. "You are the caretaker of the garden?"

"Right guess." He grinned before taking the sketchbook.

His personality matches with what I assumed, soft spoken, kind and friendly. It wasn't surprising for me when he agreed that he was the caretaker.

"Can I have a look?" I nodded as he pointed at my sketchbook.

"Emmm...." My attentiom turned to the red head who was now as red as his hair. "H-How is your ankle......Onee-san?" The red head said the last word in a soft and shy tone as I smiled at his effort.

"I am fine Yusuke-kun..... How was both of your day in school?"

"It was good Nee-chan! Well....." Ema's smile morphed into a frown. "Except for the math surprise test."

Hearing this yusuke groaned, as he spoke. I chuckled at their reaction.
"I can help you."

"Really?" Yusuke raised his eyebrows as I raised my head proudly.

"Just being good in dance doesn't make you the Ace of the school, you know?" I smirked. "How about you come to my room to study? I will study and explain to you at same time."

My smirk turned into smile as I waited for him to answer. "Yusuke-kun, Nee-chan is really good in studies. She can help you, you are failing in most of the subject."

I stiffle a laugh at my sister's air head comment, I know she didn't mean to offend him.

My little airhead.

"Wow! Your sketches are great." He said in a amused tone.

"Thanks."

He returned the sketchbook before speaking again. "How about we all head in?" Everyone nodded except me. "That includes you too Ena."

"Aww... I wanted to enjoy the evening a little bit more." My pout seemed to work as he turned a light shade of red.

"No, don't be stubborn Onee-san." Yusuke said trying to look cool as he stretched his hand shyly which I took gladly.

Iori handed my crutches as we 4 walked back in the house together.

That night I tutored yusuke, after that tutoring session he had become more comfortable with me. I also found out that Yusuke has a personality what is known as tsundere, he cares but feel reluctant to show.

I found it really cute.

I also confirmed my assumption of Yusuke having a crush on Ema.
He was so surprised when he found out that I knew, his eyes went wide. I swear the size of his eyes were close to the size of a tennis ball, but I told him I didn't mind and would even support them.

I think my stay in this household is gonna be interesting.......