Twenty

"Let's go on a date..."

That sudden statement made me choke on the coffee. "W-What?" I spit the words out while coughing.

A pout appeared on the lips of my ginger head brother at my reaction.

✥---------------✥---------------✥
Flashback

As soon as Mr. Asahina left, I headed straight to my studio to start working on theme for the song and other things. We decided to come up with our own ideas to begin with and then decide what to do, so I got to work after I showered and changed out of my sweaty dance attire.

I wore a white hoodie with a loose and comfortable dungree jeans, my eyes staring at the ceiling trying to find something in my head.

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door, my head turned towards it as I replied with a simple come in

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door, my head turned towards it as I replied with a simple come in. An excited grin spread across my lips as I saw the Ginger head figure walk in with two cups of coffee

"Hikaru ni-san!" I stood up from my seat and rushed towards him.

✥---------------✥---------------✥

Present

I took a chug down the whole bottle of water in one go as I let out a deep sigh and fell on my chair.

"Aww... Don't you like my idea?" He gave me sad pout. "I felt left out, my brothers got to spend time with you and I didn't."

I chuckled a bit shaking my head. "It's not that, you just took me by surprise."

I kept the cup of coffee aside and wiped my wet lips with tissue.

"Then does the date sounds good?"

"Date it is..." I smiled at his lean figure as he sat at the couch which was placed at the corner of the room.

"How does 4:30 in the evening sounds to you?"