fourteen.

Dining table was as usual filled with chattering with the new addition of the young idol brother, who seemed to be throwing sarcastic words to the red head classmate of my little sister.
Wataru just couldn't let go of the hamster I brought for him which led me to fed him, I didn't mind though he looked like a baby bird being feed. Tsubaki whining because I didn't brought or won anything for him, I promised him to give a gift next time.

"Wataru-kun, eat by yourself. Don't bother Ena-chan..." The second eldest had the stern tone but not much, proving the fact that the salmon hair boy was the most spoiled being the youngest.

"But......"

"No buts... Let go of the stuffie and eat." This led the boy to pout as he was giving puppy eyes towards me as if he is asking me to help him out, this made me stiffle a laugh before I turned to the brother with dirty blonde hair.

"Ukyo nii-san, it's fine." I smiled but it morphed to adoring laugh at the youngest's remark.

"See! Usagi-nee says it's fine!" He grinned wide making his siblings laugh at his adorable gesture while the 2 eldest had a done face.

"Ena-chan, you are a really spoiling person." Masaomi nii-san had his same adoring smile as he shook his head.

I smirk while shrugging. "Sorry not sorry."
My eyes travelled to the azure head who had his birthday the upcoming day, a idea struck in my mind for his birthday gift.

"Subaru-san?"

His head whipped towards me, he rapidly blinked as if he couldn't believe I talked with him. He is a quiet person, so we didn't get to talk much during my stay. Well, it was actually because if the silver twin who would stop clinging onto me and not giving chance for me to have a talk with anyone.

"I heard you like basketball?" He nodded as I smile at him before continuing.  "I love basketball too. It's because I am always busy with my busy schedules of dance practices and vocal classes that I didn't get the chance to play anymore.  But I do play once in awhile. "

Everyone was surprised except for Ema as they took in the new found fact about me.
Ema chuckled out of nowhere as she spoke. "Yeah, I suddenly...........remember one time you beat up a guy because he didn't let you play basketball because you were a girl."

I snickered at the old memory. "Yeah, he deserved it. No one should underestimate me."

"Wow, its really surprising but not much in the same time. I guessed you played sports or did some acrobatics by your body." Subaru spoke with a small smile but turned red in embarrassment as Tsubaki teased him with a dramatic pose. Azusa giving a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows at their flustered younger brother.

"Ehhh! Subaru is pervert!"

We all laughed at the poor guys embarrassed state, I also felt bad for him being teased by the naughty twins.

"Okay, guys calm down." Everyone said a Yes in monotone at the order of the second eldest.

"Subaru-san...... Do you have any favorite player?"

He stared at me for a moment before answering with a smile. "Yeah, he is the captain of our national team. I love how he keeps his team together and keep himself calm, even during a nerve wracking match. I admire him for that."
I smiled at his admiration for the national player, as soon as he looked away I took out my phone texting the man whom I can trust with bringing the gift to me.

Yup! I know what to get him for his birthday.

After the dinner, like always the whole family sat in the living room. Everyone asked me about my day, wataru who was on my lap was the most excited to hear about my adventures. I showed the photos I took today.