Eleven

It was my second day in Asahina household, the morning started like always I did my morning routine before wearing a denim skirt with a sweet cherry crop button cardigan. I let my lavender hair down and pulled up the thigh length white socks with red border before Masaomi nii-san walked in. Wataru who slept in my room was looking at me as I humed songs for him while getting ready.

 Wataru who slept in my room was looking at me as I humed songs for him while getting ready

"Ohay- Oh You got ready so early?" He asked the little boy as he checked my injury. "Not bad, I thought you might need another day to recover."

"Usagi-nee was singing song, so I woke up to listen to her properly." He gave a sleepy smile while rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, his fluffy salmon hair sticking every direction. He crawled on my lap as I cooed at his adorable state. "How can anyone be so cute first thing in the morning!"
With that I started kissing all over his chubby face making him giggle.

He chuckled at us playing before getting up. "Wataru, go and wash up. You have school, I would drop you on my way. And you..." He looked at me with serious face. "Don't run around, okay?"

"Hai!" I saluted gaining a fit of laugh from him as he ruffled my neatly combed hair. "Nii-san! My hair!"

He chuckled at my reaction, he asked looking at me combing my hair before putting hair spray at the roots to make sure my hair stays in place after placing the little boy down who waddled his way out. "Going anywhere?"

My eyes literally shining as I childishly nod. "Gonna meet mom, it's been so long since I last met her. I told her that I was with you all so she asked me and Ema to meet her but I told her that Ema had school. So..... I am the only one going."
I pout at the last sentence, he pat my head to cheer me up. I just smiled at his attempt.

Masaomi nii-san had to go to hospital, so he left while I stay in the room. Suddenly my phone ring, it was my mom so I picked it up.
"Ohayo mom!"

I heard her chuckle. "Ohayo sweet cheeks.... I just started driving from home. When I would reach the sunrise residence, I would ring you so come down."

"No no..... You come in the house." I begged her. "I want you to meet Ema and others!"

"You are not gonna let go of it until I come up, right?"

I cheekily grinned at her defeated tone. "Nope!"

"Hai hai....." I cheered before hanging up the call. I took in a soft breath to calm myself down before making sure I had everything I need.
"So, bag first...." I took out my white bag from the table.

I put the bag on my still messy bed, I groan remembering that I still didn't made the bed

I put the bag on my still messy bed, I groan remembering that I still didn't made the bed. I hurried and made sure my bed was perfect before getting myself on the task which was left unaccomplished.

I blankly stared at the bag which I packed yesterday night out of excitement, I started checking the stuff inside.
A white Purse of the same designer of the bag I was carrying, a pair of rose gold and white headphone, a plain white bucket hat with a single cherry print in tge middle to cover my face, few clips and a white velvet scrunchie, if needed. I smiled proudly but my face fell remembering that I forgot the most important thing. "Ugh! How can I forget it!"

I started rummaging inside my luggage until my hand caught onto the thing I was looking for, I sighed looking at the white mask. "Thank god I remembered at the right time." I let out a sigh of relief walking to my bag putting it in with the other stuff. "If I would have forgot it, that might have ruined my day with mom."

Making sure I took my phone and double checking the stuff I skipped my way out, hopping at the every step.
I was going to run down but remembered what masaomi nii-san told. I rushed but made sure not to put pressure on my left ankle.

When I walked down, I saw Ema helping out in the kitchen. A really naughty idea struck in my mind as I smirked walking on my tippy toes sneaking behind her and wrapping my my arms around her waist before picking her up as she shreak in surprise.

When she heard me laugh, Ema started to whine to put her down. "Onee-chan! I know you are strong but put me down!!!"

"Nu-huh!" Laughing hysterically as she whined with blushing face.

Ukyo nii-san couldn't do anything except looking at us or that's what I thought that he was looking at us, instead his eyes were only fixed on me to my obliviousness.

"You guys are really energetic in the early morning." I stopped spinning her looking at the two figure who walked down the stairs.

I scoffed before answering the red head. "No, it's just that you are lazy..." I pulled the chair sitting on. "Itadakimas!!"

Yusuke sat opposite to me glaring at me, I caught him glaring as I stuck my tongue out teasing him.

"Ena-chan?" I turned to Ukyo nii-san. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, Gonna have a mother and daughter day with my mom. I asked Ema to tag along too..." I pout sadly at the last sentence before dramatically whipping my fake tears. "But she can't even skip today's school for her lovely elder sister."

"O-Onee-chan!! You are good in studies but I am not....... I want to bring good marks, so that onee-chan can be proud of me." She poked her food sadly, typical Ema like always questioning her capability.

I flicked her forehead as she yelped at the sudden pain. "Oww! Onee-chan what was that for?"

"For not having confidence on yourself....." I said with monotone. "Now have your breakfast, I don't want to lecture you today."
I sighed before placing a soft kiss on her head. "Don't ever question your ability, Yusuke is the worse in studies. Like the worse one I have seen in my life, he can't even get things straight......"

Yusuke choked at my insults as he glared at me. "O-Oye O-Onee-san!!"

I winked with a smirk. "Sorry not sorry....."
I looked between him and Ema, wiggling my eyebrows at him. His face became redder than the color of his hair making me laugh.

The blonde elder brother mumbled something with a smile which others didn't hear but I surely did, to which I agreed too. "I could get accustomed to have such a cheerful breakfast every morning."