Chapter 3: Annoyance

These two can't stay out of trouble smh. Math is the hardest class ever tbh.

Allen's POV:

          I wake up, annoyed. All I can think about is Kanda's stupid face. It aggravates me to no end. Then, I remember that Mana will be with me today! I smile. At least there's that. 

          I get out of bed and get dressed. I brush my teeth and do my hair. I get out of my room and smell the sweet smell of bacon and eggs. Mana is such a good cook. I walk to the kitchen and see the food on the table. "Good morning, Allen!" Mana greets. "Good morning, Mana." I greet. I sit down and start eating. I notice he's wearing a nice white button-up, a vest, and a bowtie. I raise my eyebrow. "Wearing something fancy to escort me around school?" I question. Mana nods with a bright smile.

          "Ahhh~ I'm going to school again! And this time I get to go with my son!" Mana says with glee. I chuckle, nearly choking on my food. Mana starts eating as well. We finish and go to the car. We get in and drive to school On the way there, Mana kept gushing about going to school with me. I thought he'd be disappointed, not excited. But this is nice.

          We pull up to the school and exit the car. "Allen~" I hear a certain redhead call out. I look over to where to voice is, but as soon as I look, a strong force nearly knocks me to the floor. I feel arms wrap around me. "Allen! We didn't see you or Kanda for the rest of the school day yesterday! What happened!?" Lavi asks with concern. I chuckle. "Well, I nearly put Kanda out of his misery yesterday," I admit with a sly smirk. "You nearly killed a kid!?" Lavi shouts. 

          I smile an eerie smile. "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those medaling teachers' pets," I say. "Oh Al! My poor, sweet, little innocent baby!" Lavi sobs into my shoulder. I laugh lightly. "Is Lavi bothering you again?" I hear Lenalee ask. "No, just let him be," I reply. Lenalee smiles. 

          "Anyway, let's go to class," Lenalee says, dragging Lavi off of me. "You have some interesting friends," Mana says. I jolt a little. I forgot he was here. I nod and follow my two friends, with Mana in tow. We walk to class late and enter the classroom. "Ah, you brats are late? That's a shocker." Cross says. I glare at him. "Wait, Mana, why are you here?" Cross asks. I hold in a laugh. He doesn't know. Mana sighs. "I have to watch over him for a month because he and another student got into a huge fight," Mana replies.

          Cross laughs. "Fucking idiot." He says. "You're the idiot for reading porn mags during class." I hiss. "Alright, enough, let's go," Mana says. I lead Mana to my seat and he sits down next to me. 

          "Alright, brats, just do what you normally do," Cross says and reads the porn mag I was talking about. Lenalee and Lavi do what they normally do. Pull chairs up to my desk and chat with me. "So, you're Allen's beloved Mana?" Lenalee questions. Mana nods with a smile. "I didn't know he loved me that much." He says with a blush. "Of course I do. You're my dad." I say. Mana's smile widens and his face now looks prideful. 

          Lenalee chuckles. "That's sweet. You remind me of my brother." Lenalee says. "Oh?" I question. "Komui has a huge sister complex! He's obsessed with her! He even almost burnt down the entire school all because someone made her cry! He's crazy." Lavi shouts. I laugh really hard and Lenalee blushes. "Lavi! He's not all that bad." Lenalee protests. "That's because you're the one Komui is protecting! Be us for a day!" Lavi shouts. I laugh even harder.

          "Allen! You've only been here for a week! You have no right to laugh!" Lenalee whines. I get myself together and smirk. "Well, it is funny," I say. She groans.

          Suddenly, the door bursts open. "Kanda, what have I told you about kicking the door open!" Cross scolds. "I don't give a shit, old man!" Kanda shouts. Cross sighs. Kanda enters the room with a scowl. He walks up to me. "What's a moyashi like you doing in my seat?" Kanda growls. I smirk. "Well, as you see, there isn't any room for you. Why don't you sit in another seat, your Highness." I say. 

          Kanda grabs my collar. "Look here-" He is interrupted by Mana removing his hand off my collar. "You two really can't behave even when I'm around." Mana sighs. "I guess boys will be boys." He says. "Though, I've never seen Allen act like this before," Mana adds. 

          "I guess they're meant to be rivals," Lavi says. Mana chuckles and nods. Kanda goes over to an empty desk. "Allen, please try to refrain from attacking Kanda," Mana says. "Alright, I'll try," I say. Mana hugs me. "Awwww~" Lavi and Lenalee coo. I blush. "U-Uh, anyway, Lavi. Didn't you say you'd be in a video game competition?" I question. Lavi lights up and starts word spilling and gushing about it.

-----

          It is now lunch. I'm sitting at a table with Mana, Kanda, Lenalee, and Lavi. This is the first time I actually brought lunch to school. Well, I'm comfortable with my friends, so, I'll start eating here. "What's with the suitcase?" Lenalee asks. "Oh, this!" I say and put the suitcase on the table. I open it to reveal my utopia of food. "Is that for us?" Lavi asks. "Uh, no," I reply and start demolishing my food. 

          Everyone, except for Mana, looks at me with a questioning and concerning look. "Um, sorry about that. He's a bottomless pit. He will eat anything and everything." Mana explains. "Why the poor table manners though?" Lavi asks. "He is just like that," Mana replies. Kanda clears his throat. "Some fat ass doesn't have table manners. So what?" Kanda growls. I glare at him and throw a wooden skewer at him. Kanda glares at me. "Guys, enough," Mana says. Kanda scoffs" 

-----

          The final period of the day, Math. Math is the easiest class of them all. After this, I get to go home. We enter the class and start learning. Today is test day. I know I'm going to get a 100% on it. I smirk as the bell rings and we exit.

          After saying goodbye to my friends, Mana and I get in the car and drive home. All the way there, Mana was telling me how much fun he had and how much he likes my friends. I'm glad Mana approves.