Chapter 10: Training Under Kanda and Staying Over at the Tiedoll Residence

Allen's like, "Sup hoes." with his fluffy white coat/cape thing. Alma is the baby bean. I do have to say, it isn't taking as long as I thought it was going to be to rewrite this. I just have to revise and edit some things here and there.

Allen's POV:

          So, it has been a day ever since I joined the general course. I told Lenalee and Lavi about it and they flipped, in a good way. We went to a mitarashi dango stand and went shopping at the mall. I found this beautiful fluffy white coat/cape thing and I could not resist. I had to have it. I will now be wearing this as a part of my general outfit.

          They gave me a new school outfit. It's gold and black. Much better than the other one. It's also super comfy. I forgot to take it off when I got home and ended up sleeping in it. 

          It's now after school and I'm riding with Tiedoll and Kanda to their house for a training session. We pull up and what the actual fuck. They live in a mini-mansion! I can see how spoiled Kanda is now.

          We get out of the car and go to the mansion. Tiedoll opens the door and we go in. Wow, this place is so nice. I'm scared to touch anything. "Yu, Tiedoll! Welcome back!" I hear a high-pitched voice greet. Did he just call Kanda by his first name? I see a boy run over to Tiedoll and hug him. "Good afternoon, Alma." Tiedoll greets. 

          Alma lets go of the hug and looks at me. "Tiedoll, did you adopt another child?" He asks. Adopt another? Are there more children in this house? That would explain why he instantly thought that. "No, but I wish. His family would be quite devastated if I were to adopt him." Tiedoll replies. I smile at Alma. 

          Alma walks over to me and puts his hand out. I take it and shake it. "Hi, I'm Alma!" Alma introduces. "Hello, I'm Allen." I introduce. "So, what are you doing here, Al?" Alma asks. Holy shit, he just called me the cutest thing ever. "I'm here as Kanda's apprentice," I reply. Alma lights up. "Grumpy ol' Yu finally has an apprentice! Are you guys friends?" Alma asks. I softly laugh. "We're more like rivals," I reply. Alma giggles.

          "What's all the commotion about?" I hear a deep voice ask. "Ah, that's my brother, Marie. Well, he's also Kanda's brother. We're all brothers!" Alma says. How is this angel Kanda's brother? I chuckle. "You sound like one big happy family," I say. "Yeah! We have two more brothers! Daisya and Chaozii!" Alma shouts. Two more? Wow, that is a lot of brothers. At least Alma seems really happy.

          I see a tall man that could rival Kanda's height walk over to us. "Ah, Marie! We have a guest over. His name is Allen." Tiedoll says. "Good evening, Allen." Marie greets. "Good evening." I greet. "Oh, Marie is blind, so you have to use your voice some more," Alma informs. I nod. "How are you?" Marie asks. "I'm doing fine. How about you?" I ask. Marie smiles. "I'm doing fine." He replies.

          "I have to get going. I'll see you around." Marie says. "It's a pleasure meeting you!" I say. Marie leaves. "Tch, moyashi, stop being so polite. It's annoying." Kanda says. My eyebrows twitch. "It's better than being mean, BaKanda." I retort. "I know from first-hand experience that you are not a polite gentleman. You're just some snarky sprout with a gentleman complex." Kanda says with a glare. Does he pay attention to that? "What, are you stalking me or something?" I ask with a sly grin. Kanda's glare hardens. "No." He states.

          I laugh. "Whatever you say, BaKanda," I say. Alma giggles. "You two are adorable!" He says. I blush at being called adorable. "You're the cute one, not me," I say. Alma giggles more. "It's nice meeting you, but I have online school to do. You have a fun time here, alright?" Alma says. Aw, he's leaving? I smile at him. "Alright, have a good time at school," I say. Alma waves at me and leaves.