Chapter 13: What?

Some more filler drama or something idk maybe a bonding filler chapter?

Allen's POV:

          Today is the 1st~ I get to go back to school and meet with my friends~ I do have bullies at school because of the hair and the scar, but my friends are always there to scare them off. I was also informed that since Kanda and I are getting along, we don't have to have a guardian with us anymore! Love that.

          I didn't sleep well last night. I was so tired when I woke up that I put on my white gloves instead of my comfy new black ones. Oh well, at least these are comfy.

          I get to give Kanda Ur-Canpy today. I wrote down everything there is to know about it. Everyone knows that Ur is getting a new home, but they don't know who. Tyki hasn't stopped annoying me about playing poker with Kanda. I also found out he has a gambling addiction. That is not a fun or good addiction to have unless you're god-tier.

          I am now in the car with Mana. We're driving to school. We pull up and I get out. "Don't fight with Kanda again, please," Mana says. "I'll try," I say and wave. He smiles and drives away.

          "Hey, Moyashi!" I hear Kanda shout from behind me. I turn around and smile. "BaKanda! Early for once?" I question. Kanda scowls. I jog over to him. "I brought Ur-Canpy," I inform. Kanda holds out his hand. I take Ur-Canpy out of my pocket and the list of information. I give it to Kanda. "It looks cool," Kanda says. "Yeah. I already programmed it so it knows you are its master. Ur-Canpy is very helpful when dealing with tasks and emotional support. It can even change sizes if you want it to." I inform. Kanda nods.

          Timcanpy comes out of my pocket and lands on top of my head. "Ah! This is Timcanpy. He's my golem." I introduce. Kanda nods. "I'd hide your golem. Cross doesn't want the government to know that he's a wizard." I say. Kanda nods and hides Ur in his pocket. I do the same with Tim. "Time to go to class," I announce.

------

          Ugh, P.E. class is next. I hate Gym so much. Why oh why do the uniform shirts have to be short-sleeved? At least Kanda, Lavi, and Lenalee are with me.

          I'm standing in the locker room waiting for the teacher to let us out. I'm in this room attached to the changing room. This is where all of the boys wait. I don't know about the girls though. It may be the same.

          I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and restrain me. It must be Lavi. I suddenly get lifted off the ground and get taken into the janitor's closet. "Lavi?" I question. "No, Moyashi, it's me," Kanda replies. Kanda!? What's he doing? 

          After letting go, I kinda stand there in shock. Why'd he bring me here and why'd he carry me? After thinking for some time, I hear the door close. Then the lock. I look back and see that he left..... That asshole! He locked me in the janitor's closet!

Kanda's POV? Sus?

          I just locked the moyashi in the janitor's closet. I'm sorry, but it needs to be done. I walk out the waiting room door and go to my gym teacher's area. Lavi and Lenalee run up to me. "Kanda, have you seen Allen?" Lenalee asks. "No," I lie. "Perhaps he's ditching?" Lavi comments. Lenalee sighs. "He does hate P.E." Lenalee informs. Lavi nods. "He coulda took us with him...." He says. "Maybe it's something personal?" Lenalee questions. "Yeah, maybe," Lavi says. 

          I sigh. I had to lock him in because I overheard a bunch of kids planning a shitty prank for him and I'm too tired to deal with that right now.

          The rest of the P.E. period finishes and I'm on my way to retrieve the moyashi. He's going to be so mad right now, but I'll explain it to him. I get the key and unlock the door. I open it and hear quiet sobbing? I look at Allen and he looks back at me and glares. His eyes are all red and puffy. "Moya-" "Kanda, what the fuck man!" Allen yells. Jesus, I knew he'd be mad, but I didn't expect this.

          Allen stands up and walks over to me. He slaps me. Ow, that actually hurt. I wonder why he's this upset. 

Allen's POV:

          I'm so upset right now that I can't even think straight. Kanda sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Why were you even crying?" He asks. I get angry at that. He doesn't even know, but I feel angrier. Why? "C-Childhood trauma" I stutter. I hear Kanda sigh and he hugs me? He picks me up and sits down. He places me on his lap and starts rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He apologizes. He apologized!? What!? 

         Even though it's weird, I'm comforted by this. I hug him back and enjoy the presence of someone being there. Why was he doing this though? Is this even the real Kanda? "If you're comfortable with it, tell me what happened so I know not to make those kinds of mistakes again." Kanda requests. Huh? What?

          I tell him everything and he listens. After chatting for a bit, we get up and go to our next class. What he did today was weird. He even explained that he was protecting me! I never.