Chapter 4: Mana Gets Sick

You get to see the filler drama that I mentioned in ch. 1 I think? Idk, but I'm gonna shorten most of these chapters so it's more convenient for people to read in between doing things, like reading in between classes or something.

Allen's POV:

          Okay, today Mana got sick. I wonder how bad it is right now. Wait, Cross will have to watch over me now. I groan. Fuck Cross. I don't want him to look after me. I'll just stay home and take care of Mana. Fuck going to school. 

          I exit the bathroom and walk over to Mana's bedroom. I open the door carefully. I see Mana looking at me with tired eyes. "Hey, how are you?" I ask in a soft voice. Mana covers himself with a second blanket. "Come in here with me, I'm cold," Mana requests. I give him a reassuring smile. "Sure," I reply. 

          I enter the room and go towards Mana. He unwraps himself and I go into the blanket with him. He hugs me tightly and moves as close to me as possible. He doesn't have a fever and even the doctors don't know what illness he has. He just gets really ill.

          "How are you feeling today?" I ask. "Horrible. I can barely move." Mana replies softly. I feel Mana shiver. "Are you still cold?" I ask. Mana nods. "It seems like it's getting worse over these past years," I say. Mana sighs and tightens his grip on me. A wave of sadness fills me. I don't know how horrible he must be feeling right now and I can't help him. The best I can do for him is stay by his side. I rub his back and soon hear soft snores coming from him.