Meeting the others -Chapter 7-

Nightmare's POV

Ink agreed to meet the others. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall by the door. It was early. "It's rather early Ink. The others won't wake up until later" I told Ink. "Okay" Ink replied with the simple word.  I looked at the clock. My thoughts took me away from reality.
Was it really this long since I saw and properly spoke and spend time with Ink? We are hardly speaking to each other and are sitting here awkwardly. My mind lost track of it's thoughts. I looked down and saw Ink hugging me. I haven't had a hug from him like this for so long.
I picked him up with my arms and hugged him back. I felt his small legs wrap around my pelvis bone tightly, but yet he was being gentle. I gently rubbed his back and walked around the room. I could feel Ink nuzzling my shoulder, he was very relaxed. I didn't want to go to any au's with him, since I now know what Dream had done and Ink was scared of him. If anything really, Dream is most likely to be going around the au's searching for Ink just so he can lock him up again.
The thought of Dream made me disgusted. Someone who seemed so nice and friendly can be so controlling and shady.  I looked at the clock and looked at Ink. His small body curled up in my arms made me want to protect him so much more, but I don't want to hurt him. "Inky, the others are awake" I could hear Dust yelling at Killer just because they don't know where I am. Ink looked up at me, "Do you want to go meet them now?" I asked just to make sure. "Can we stay here for now Nighty, I haven't had time with you for so long" Ink had replied to my question with a question of his own. "Of course we can Inky" I answered. Ink nested into my chest and relaxed in my hold. I rubbed his back as I walked around the room. With each step I took, I swayed slowly in a calm matter.
It been a couple of hours and now is noon time. Meaning the crew would be making lunch. "Inky dare you ready to meet the others?" I asked again. Ink looked at me and nodded his head yes. "Okay, follow me" Ink followed me out the room and down the stairs. I could tell Ink was nervous. "Hey guys" I spoke, catching others attention. "Oi boss, where have you been?" Killer glanced at me. "In my room. I could hear Dust hollering at you early today" I said as I glanced at Dust,who had turned his head away once we made eye contact. "Anyways, I want you guys to meet someone" everyone looked at me, I looked at Ink who was hiding behind the wall. Ink wasn't shy to meet me, but he is shy now. "Come on Ink, there is no need to hide". Ink slowly and hesitantly came out from behind the wall. "Hi" he spoke in low voice. I looked at the others, I remember how they flinched and how shy they were as well. "Hello!" Killer was the first one to say hi. "Dust just smiled and Horror greeted him with a soft smile, which of course was different from his usual smile.
We had noodles for lunch that day. Ink sat down and ate with us, we all talked and the others got to know Ink better. "Fell and Cross aren't here, not until later" Dust had informed.

Ink's POV

"Fell and Cross aren't here, not until later" I heard Dust say to Nightmare. There are two more monsters in this crew? Wow, I thought it was just Nightmare, Horror, Killer, and Dust. I cleared my mind from those thoughts. I don't need to think about them now. Not until later I have too.
I continued to eat my noodles, and I had to admit it was better then tacos and whatever Dream made. I hadn't eaten like this in a long time. "How is it Ink?" Killer asked me. I looked up. "Better then what the Star sanses could do" I replied. "So your a Star?" Dust asked. I shook my head no, "By the way they treated me, mostly Dream, I never considered to be part of their group. Nor was I ever asked to be in the group". "Oh? How would you describe them?" Horror asked. "Well Dream is an overprotective controlling freak, and Blue is blind" I said what I ment. Blue never bothered to help me, in fact he helped Dream. "Anyways, thanks for lunch. It was good". I took my bowl and chopsticks to the sink to be washed.

I crashed on the couch falling asleep, only to wake up a good few hours later. Looked up and saw two other skeletons. One looked edgy and the other looked like a fluffy oreo. "Hi?" I spoke, my voice sounded dry. "The oreo is Cross and the edgy looking bastard is fell, also known as red" Dust said. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?" Red yelled at Dust. "Woah, woah there. No more yelling" Cross said. Red looked at Cross and stormed off to his room. Cross sat down next to me. We talked for a while. He asked me who I was and I replied with my alternate universe name, which was Ink. "Nightmare talked about you a lot! He searched the au's looking for you while we fought with Dream and Blue" Cross told me. I blushed lightly. "He talked about me?" I asked. "Mhm, he told us how much he cared for you. To our surprise, he cried when he told us about you". Nightmare really cared about me and I just disappeared on him. I felt guilty. "You got Ink?" Cross voice filled with worrisome. I looked up and said I just feel guilty for disappearing on him without telling him" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Nightmare. My face flushed. "Ink do not feel guilty. We all have moments in our lives where we all did something we regret or blame ourselves for. Plus that was in the past. Nothing to worry about". I looked down to where Cross was, but Cross must have left. "Ink, let's go to bed" Nightmare said. I got up and right after Nightmare picking me up.
Nightmare had teleported is to his room. I was settled down on his bed. Nightmare walked to a dresser and to the closet, grabbing stuff. "Here" he handed me a tea shirt and comfy pants, "Go put them on". I left and came back from the washroom with what he had given me on. The shirt was big and dripped from one shoulder and it had a strong with the sent of Nightmare. The pants were lose, but they had strings on them so I was able to tie them. "You look cute Inky" Nightmare remarked. I blushed and felt him pick me up. The next thing I know is that I was tucked into bed with Nightmare. I had fallen asleep with Nightmare spooning me.