Unexpected Guests and a Little Kiss -Chapter 9-

Nightmare's POV

"Shit!" I thought, I just wanted some alone time with Inky but no. Dream and his lapdog Blue came, and it seems like they were looking for something or someone, and I dam knew well who. They were looking for Ink. My Ink, and I was not not going to let them do that.
I took Ink's hand a stood up with him. I was hoping not to be seen but I was. Dream darted towards us, Blue followed. Ink took off running. I followed close behind him, tucking my tentacles in so they didn't caught onto anything, and speed of course. I still ran behind Ink, making sure he didn't trip and fall.
Dream suddenly teleported in front of Ink. This made Ink fall and slide to a stop, I nearly toppled on top of Ink, but was able to maintain my balance.
"Give it up Nightmare! You do nothing but cause trouble" Dream spat at me. I wanted to kill Dream, but balance must be maintained, otherwise the multiverse will crumble to a fall. "Give up what?" I asked, fully aware of what he was talking about. "Just give up on what your trying to do, and give up on keeping Ink from me. You know he shouldn't be with you" Dream explained in a snooty voice. "I'm sorry, but it's his choice to go back with you or me. Or he might just go on with himself" I gave a reply to Dream with the same snooty voice.
"Well then he knows to go with me then" Dam Dream confidence was going up, but I will pull it down, just so I can see him mad. "I don't think so if your just going to lock him up and keep him from his freedom" I snapped at him. Dream at first took a moment back and became furious. "Fuck you Ink" Dream glared down at Ink who starting to get up from the ground, "You will fucking pay" Dream finished and gone away with Blue still following.
I helped Ink get a stand on his feet. "Do you want to stay with me or on your own?" I asked. Ink hugged me and I gave him one back. "May I stay with you?" I looked down at him. "Of course Ink" I wanted him to stay but not against his will. "Then I would like to stay with you" Ink gave his final answer. I opened a portal back to base to my room.
We both walked through together and Ink sat down on my bed. I closed the portal and sat down next to Ink.
"You really did sass him off Nightmare" Ink broke the silence. I know what I did, but I didn't think I made it obvious. "I didn't think I made it that obvious" I replied to Ink's statement. Ink looked at me and started laughing, "You really didn't change that much!" I started to think about his words. Maybe I didn't change the way I am. I always snooped at other beings, even when joking with Ink. "I gotta amid it though, it was pretty funny" Ink started to laugh.
Ink was laughing hard to the point he snorted. He paused and we both looked at each other. Then I started laughing then Ink started laughing again. Ink face plants into my chest and I ended up laying down. A good couple of minutes passed and both of us calmed down. Both Ink and I were laying down facing each other, rather close on our sides.
I looked at Ink and he looked back. I gently petted the side of his head and he leaned closer. I leaned closer and kissed him gently. When I pulled away, Ink was blushing softly and he hugged my arm.

Ink's POV
Nightmare kissed me! And I kissed back. Gosh, it was good. I hugged his arm and got closer to him. Again, his warmth was all I wanted to feel right now.
After a few minutes, I nuzzled into Nightmare's chest as I felt his other arm wrap around me. I felt the covers get pulled over us and looked outside, through the balcony window. All the stars and the moon was the last thing I saw before I drifted to sleep.

(A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to all to know that I have an Instagram account (_squid_1928) and a TikTok account (squid_1928) and I do post art if your interested)