Plans come with Patience -Chapter 24-

Dream's POV

I woke up earlier than usual. I decided to start my plan today from the very start of it. I opened my closet doors and walked in. I grabbed my regular outfit, gloves, boots, and a basket. I walked out and set the basket aside and took a shower. After that, I took the basket with me and teleported to my home AU. Dreamtale.

My powers became weak here due to the amount of negativity, but that won't last for long. I walked up to the dead tree. All the apples were mushy and gross, but that's not what I'm after. I overflowed my basket with the dead leaves. They too were mushy and gross, but they never changed when I touched them unlike the apples. Even if the apples didn't change to golden positivity apples, they would be still consider useless because they were dead with no power, unless if they were relived by a being made up of negativity, but let's be honest though, that would change my entire appearance and would be more noticeable than what I have already planed.

Once I finished gathering the leaves, I left before sunrise. Back to the Star Sanses Base. I gone into the kitchen, made myself something to eat. While doing so, I kicked the kettle on to boil some water for some tea. I dished everything up onto two plates. One for me and one for 'poor little Blue' in the basement cellar. I gone down and gave the food to him along with water. He was knocked out cold and still sleeping which didn't bother me. I gone back up and heard the kettle click.

Click!

The water was done and ready. I grabbed a porcelain cup and put three to five leaves in the bottom. It's hard to tell how much from how mushy they are and how some muddle together they were. After that, I poured the boiling hot water into the cup and stirred it together. The smell was awful and was like mold and rotten flesh. I left it on the counter and sat at the table to eat. After while, I finished and washed my plate and cooking utensils.

I checked on the tea. It was cooled down enough for me to pick up the cup. I took a small sip and the taste was strong and bitter. My mouth went instantly dry from one small sip. I looked at the basket and I knew it would take a long time for this plan to reach it's plot. Especially for how much leaves I gathered and that basket wasn't small. I would be regretting it, but this extends my plan further. I grinned a mischievous smile and finished my tea and washed my cup, leaving it on the counter near the kettle for later use.

I gone back to my room. My skull full of thoughts that made my footsteps feel like light taps across the wooden floor boards as I walked up the stairs. Once I reached my room's door, I entered and sat down at my desk. I pulled out my original plan that was in a small binder and flipped to the section I needed. I grabbed a red pen and wrote some new parts to my plan that overwrites some parts.

Knowing that the leaves won't be finished for another one to two months, that gives Ink and Nightmare time to think that I have backed down. Adding another three months will make them forget about me and think they are safe and okay, but in reality, I will come to them and sneak attack them. They won't see it coming, and Nightmare would underestimate my powers around him. I will take my victory and Ink with me. I wouldn't even care if everyone found out about my true self and how I really could be. I would take on great power and force Ink to be my Queen, I wouldn't care if he cried and pleaded, I would leash him from his waist to keep in near me at all times.

I closed the binder and left both the pen and binder on the desk. I got up from the chair and walked to the window. I looked at all of the monsters walking around like any other day. I looked at them longer. Monsters that could be crying, dying, and pleading for their lives. I wouldn't are if I were to have Ink by my side, but then, what is a King without followers who would be loyal and trustworthy? I would blame Nightmare and his teammates. I would make fake evidence against Blue before he can spill the truth. They could be killed by the citizens for all I care. I know Ink would cry if they were to be killed.

I stood there and gone back down to the kitchen and added water to the kettle so I could kick it back on to make some more tea. I looked at the kettle blankly. The thought of Ink crying gave made me want to make him watch Nightmare get killed. If he loved him so much, that would tear him to bits, keep him quite and sad all the time. He wouldn't have energy to even try to escape or do anything against me. I turned away and went to check up on Blue. He was up.

"I see you are up and haven't eaten," I stared at him through the bars in the door, "You know you should eat if you don't want to starve," I spoke in a clam voice. He just glared at me. "Anyways, I just need a piece of your soul," before he said anything, I took a piece of his soul and along came with his scream of agony. I made the clone of him again and sent it off so no one expects a thing about Blue. I left the real Blue and gone back to the kettle. It was already done and I made myself some more bitter tea.