Crossed off lavander sents -Chapter 14-

Cross's POV

I lied in bed for what felt like a few minutes but was actually half an hour. I was woken up by someone yelling. That someone was Ink being happy. I'm not mad. Just tired and feeling lazy. I rolled on out of bed and got dressed. Not bother to make my bed, I walked out and closed the door behind me. Killer was laying on the couch with a heating pad on his stomach. He appears to be tired, along with Dust and Horror. "Let me guess, you were also woken up by the happy yelling Ink" I said. "Nope. We were up long before that. Killer was facing morning sickness" Dust replied. Dang, and I complained about waking up early. I moved on from the sleepy trio, and gone to the kitchen and saw Nightmare and Ink making breakfast together. Ink seems to be happy and Nightmare does too. I never saw boss like that, oh well. I can't expect people to be in misery for the rest of excitant.
"Good morning you two" I said to the two. They both looked at me. "Did you wake up with the yell Ink have out or no?" Nightmare asked. "I did. What was that all about?" I was very curious for a skeleton. "I asked Ink out and it ended up well" Nightmare replied. Holy molly, it was about time. Nightmare had pictures of Ink when they were younger. Only except, Nightmare would scribble himself out. Like you couldn't see any part of him at all. Only younger Ink who looked happy, curious, or even confused in the photos.
I sat down in the living room chair. I took awhile to think about it. Maybe it wasn't Nightmare in those photos with Ink. Maybe it was someone else. I mean, Nightmare did tell us about Ink's friendship with Dream in the past. Maybe they were scribbled out because Dream was with Ink in the photos. We all know how Dream is with Ink and how Nightmare takes that. Maybe Nightmare was jealous of Dream in the past? But why?
"Breakfast is ready!" Nightmare called out. Killer was helped up by Horror and Dust. Dust was behind gently pushing Killer up and Horror gently pulling Killer up. I got up and dished myself up. Waffles and bacon is the menu. It was good. We all ate together and everything was fine. Afterwards, Horror, Dust, and I cleaned up.

Killer's POV

My back is killing me and gosh was I tired. Although puking up early in the morning for who knows how long and I'm not doing the math, I did end up sleeping. On the couch for an hour as Dust said. Then Cross came down.  We ate, dishes been cleaned and the table as well. When Dust and Horror got back I told them I wanted to go to the library. They nodded and took me there. Cross tagged along because I don't think he got anything better to do.
When we arrived at the library, Nightmare and Ink were already there. Not a surprise to be honest.
I went to find a book and return my old book as I had finished it already. I walked down the aisle of tall long book shelf's that felt like someone was towering over you with a eagle glare. "Hey guys. I think I found a strange book. The only lettering on it is 'N.J'. Has anyone seen this book before" I could hear Dust speak out. Horror took my hand and guided me out to find the sitting area. Dust appeared holding a black book with golden lines along the top of the book and the bottom. Along with a golden kite shape on the front with the lettered N.J inside the line kite shape. "Maybe it's someones journal" Horror pointed out. Dust opened the book. Flipping through the pages, he stopped and we noticed the book was writing out someone's life. "These books are only made for monsters with high power. It seems like this one belongs to a guardian who happens to be a skeleton" Dust spoke. "Isn't Dream a guardian?" Cross asked. "Yes but this book is talking about a lavender eye skeleton. Dream is soft gold" Dust replied.
I took a glance at Nightmare. He hasn't said anything but stared at the book. "Nightmare, do you know anything?" I asked.
"Follow me" he gotten up and so did Ink.

(A/N: are you enjoying this book? No? Anyways I made a mistake on TikTok. I realize you can't just stop posting because TikTok just takes you off the fyp. Don't go off for a few weeks. Hope you all doing well though)