Chapter 30 🌲

🚨 WARNING THAT I KNOW NONE OF YOU WILL LISTEN TO 🚨

Heat warning because its not full on Smut. Y'all horny bitxes will have to wait for that  😈

-

"Edward-" Athena broke the kiss. "What- what are you doing?" 

"Athena- I love you, I was just afraid you would reject me so I held back on everything I wanted to tell you. I don't love Bella, its you who I love." Edward looked into her eyes and Athena knew he was telling the truth.

"I thought you were all confidence and stuff" Athena joked, tilting her head sideways. Edward chuckled.

"Things are far more different then they seem aren't they?" Edward muttered, leaning his forehead against hers. 

"Hmm I guess. Soo- are you still going to prom with Bella?" Athena lifted an eyebrow with a smirk, making Edward roll his eyes at her and chuckle.

"No way in hell." He got down in one knee, "Will you go to Prom with me, Athena Klaudius Pellegrino?" Edward took her hand and kiss it making Athena blush if she could.

"Of course I will, Blood sucker" Athena smiled brightly at him and bent down to kiss him, Edward returning the kiss excitedly, standing up and wrapping his strong arms around Athena's waist. The new couple stood in bliss for what they preferred to look as eternity. 

Neither wanting to pull away from their long waited lustful moment, Edward pushed Athena up against the door making her gasp in surprise from the sudden movement. 

The vampire's blood lust was replaced by something he had never felt before; lust. Real Lust. 

Edward traced his tongue against the bottom of Athena's lip, asking for the permission she gladly returned. Slipping his tongue into her satisfyingly warm mouth, he moaned. He had never felt this, and oh was it sure amazing. Athena wrapped her arms around Edward's neck, slowly moving her fingers down his perfect, muscled back. He was perfect in her eyes as she was in his. 

Moving his hands from her hips, Edward began trailing his thumbs along Athena's sides, then proceeding to tug on the the long sleeve shirt she had previously been wearing, successfully removing it, leaving Athena wearing only a white bra and a pair of sweatpants with panties underneath. 

Athena couldn't take it. She broke the kiss leaning her head back against the door to gasp for the breath she didn't need yet did need at the same time, revealing her neck to Edward. But this didn't stop Edward. He groaned in pleasure, and dived down to leave sloppy butterfly kisses on her exposed neck. Athena moaned and slid her hands up to his silky bronze hair, tangling them there as he continued to move his surprisingly talented mouth down to her upper chest. Athena's breath hitched in anticipation.

"Edward," Athena gasped. Edward looked up to her beautiful eyes and pecked her on the lips.

"Yes, love?" Edward replied to her, and those very words set butterflies in her stomach. 

Love.

The way he said it. To her.

"I- " She had no words to describe what she felt, so instead she pulled him down to kiss him once more, and when she did Edward knew everything she was trying to tell him, only it was put much better than it could possibly ever be put in words. 

Soon Edward hovered over Athena on her bed, both of them shirt less. As soon as Athena began to unbutton Edward's jeans, her stomach grumbled and the vampire immediately pulled her hand away and rolled off her, pulling her shirt back on with a chuckle.

"You need to eat, after all you're still sick." Edward smiled his crooked grin at her and she groaned, pulling the covers over her head embarrassed.

"Fine." Athena said, getting up and pulling her shirt back on.

-

For the rest of the evening Edward and Athena spent time together, Esme occasionally rushing upstairs to update her blue prints and back down to her big garden. She sighed, content, as she watched her son happy and peaceful at last. Athena truly was the one, a blessing in their eyes.

When the rest of their siblings came back, Alice was jumping excitedly once again. 

I told you! Its meant to be! Alice thought.

"When will you get out of my business, Alice?" Edward whispered annoyedly, yet he felt pride of what Alice had told.

You know thats pretty much impossible for me, right? Alice thought.

"How could someone so tiny be so annoying?" Edward muttered to himself, making Alice frown.

"Hey!" She complained out loud.

"Whats going on?" Athena asked as she approached them. Edward towered over Alice tremendously. 

"Oh nothing," Alice giggled. "Now that i remember, I have a whole bunch of new clothes for you to try on! Cmon!" Alice grasped Athena by the wrist and pulled her along with her upstairs and into her walk in closet. Edward looked behind them and chuckled. 

How had he been so bind? They could've had this so long ago.

🌲