Prologue

A/n: alright as i announce i will focus on this story till the end of the whole book before jumping on to another onea although ... It's been awhile since i write a story i guess i might be terrible ? Anyeay .... Without further a do.!!! Let's get this started !!!

Warning: a lot of cursing young readers please look.away ^^ even tho how will you guys read if you look.away ... *sweat* that is some weird logic

================================================================================

No one's POV

Somewhere in an unknown world a portal open in the city no one saw it because it was middle of the night , suddenly a boy with h/c was falling through the portal and drop in a floor on the alley way.

???: *sits up and scratch his head* ah shit where the fuck am i ?

The unknown boy looks around and notice he was in a dark alley , he stands up and starts walking to look for a place to find some information. Before he could get far he suddenly stumble into a note and reads it.

Dear Fell Y/n

I know your confuse but welcome to another world !!! Why would i put you here ? Easy cause i am bored and want something fun !! Don't worry behind this note there is a location  you will go and it will be your new house !!! There also money in the card i put in your hoodie pocket and a few cash don't worry you won't lose much money i made sure of it !!! Have fun

P.S - don't kill any one this place isn't like your world and also this place is 80% women that have powers and 20% male have none so be careful using your abilities.

- from a friend Ink Y/n :D

Y/n: *has a tick marked and growl* FUCK YOU INK !!!! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BOREDNESS !!!

Y/n look behind the note and crumbles it in anger , he starts walking and went to another alley and use a short cut to his so called new house.

Y/n: *whistle* not bad Ink ... Not fucking bad

He went inside the house and went straight to the couch and lays there , he lays there for few minutes to think about his situation.

Y/n: ....... Now what ? *shrug* I'll figure something out tomorrow

~ Time skip brought you by Chibi Y/n barking at Chibi Overhaul while protecting Chibi Eri ~

Y/n's POV

It was already morning i look at the time and see it was almost lunch already , I grumble and left the couch and left the house to get some food. I kept walking and yawning i notice some girls are looking at me weirdly i just fucking ignore them , I arrive at a convinient store and bought one hotdog sandwich and a bottle of mustard and left. I was walking to the alley to take a short cut while eating my food and drinking the bottle of mustard when something hit or bump into me, I look at that bastard with a glare but my eyes went soft when i see a little human girl.

 I was walking to the alley to take a short cut while eating my food and drinking the bottle of mustard when something hit or bump into me, I look at that bastard with a glare but my eyes went soft when i see a little human girl

She looks at me in fear but runs to hide behind my legs , i turn to crouch down to her and pick her up.

Y/n: you alright kid ?

Little girl: please ... *tears up* don't let her ... Take me ....

I was confused i keep carrying her and look back at the alley i saw a woman with a fucking bird mask on her face , she saw me holding the little girl and she gave me a calm look but her eyes are telling another story.

???: now now Eri .... Don't bother the male ...

The girl name Eri just hide her face on my chest shaking in fear i notice a bunch of bandages covering her arms , i felt an instinct kicking inside of me i glared at the woman while growling.

Y/n: *growls* what the fuck did you do to this kid ?

Woman: now male stay out of this business and give me the girl ....

Y/n: LIKE I WOULD GIVE YOU THE KID YOU BITCH !!!

I saw her removing her gloves before she could do a thing my left eye glows red , I summon her soul turning it to red making her drop to the floor I use my telekinesis to lift her up and throw her to every corner of the walls of the alley. She lifted her head and look at me in pain and suddenly pass out from it , I turn off my magic and look around the alley were in good thing no one saw this. I pick the woman while i am carrying Eri and teleport to the front of the police station and drop the woman and teleport again somewhere else , I finally arrive the hospital and let the doctors check on the kid but she still clings to me in fear.

Y/n: come on kid you need to get check up

Eri: *tears up* n-no i-i'm scared

Y/n: alright how about this i will be there while they help you get better got it

Eri: o-okay .....

Y/n: *smiles showing his shark teeth* good kid *pat her head*

I let the doctors get her a check up while i was there making the kid won't be afraid , after the check up the doctor gave me the result she just need vitamins and nutrients and gave me some medicine for it. After that i went to the adoption center while carrying Eri , the lady at the desk was glaring at me so i fucking glared back.making her rush the papers. Now i am at the mall buying some clothes for her and some toys too , she looks at me confused i just pat her head and continue shopping.

~ Time skip brought you by Eri wearing her papa's hoodie and copying her papa's glare but instead making a cute face ~

After shopping i brought the kid to a fast food chain and bought food for the both of us , Eri look at her food confuse so i start showing her how to eat the kiddie burger i order for her she seems to like it. I chuckled and wipe some sauce of her cheek with a tissue , after we eat i finally brought her back to my home with all the stuff i bought i let her adjust to her new home. As the night finally arrive i lay down on my bed and thinking of the day that happen , i look down at Eri who is sleeping on my chest i just pat her head and smiles.

Y/n: well ... Let see how this world goes ...

I look at the ceiling and close my eyes , i let sleep take me to the dream land.

================================================================================

A/n: and done !!! Onto the next chapter !!! :D bye