Chapter 5: Results

A/n: alright let's do this !! *sits on the floor and opens the broken laptop and connects a keyboard and mouse and monitor* let's start the story !!

Yuki ( my brother's O.C): that is a long set up

A/n: Says the one setting up his tablet laptop to play valorant

Yuki: Touche ....

================================================================================

Katsumi's POV

My eyes widen seeing this ... Deku ... DEKU HAVE A FUCKING QUIRK !!. What the fuck ... ! A quirk manifest at age of 4 at latest !! It's impossible and yet ... !!. I felt anger in me I used my quirk and dash at Deku in anger.

Katsuimi: WHAT IS THIS DEKU ?! EXPLAIN NOW !!!

Izumi: UWAAAHHH !!???

Before I could reach her suddenly a cartoonish heart appear on my chest and drop me on the floor with force. I tried to stand but it won't let me get up I look at the person who did it and it was the FUCKING MALE AGAIN !!.

Katsumi: THE FUCK IS THIS ?! WHY I CAN'T GET UP !!?? *glares at him* WHAT DID YOU DO ?! ANSWER ME USELESS MALE !!

Y/n: You better shut the fuck up before I fucking kill you bitch ...

Katsumi: LIKE I WOULD LISTEN TO A BREEDING HORSE LIKE YOU !!

He kept looking at me and walk towards me he suddenly place his foot on top of my head. He glared at me really hard i felt my body flinch at this but i felt my chest beating fast what .. what is this ... why am i feeling this ?

Y/n: cause if you won't *grins widely showing his shark teeth and push his foot even more* I WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME BREAKING YOU

Aizawa: Brat that's enough .. don't make me pull you out

Y/n: *glares at Aizawa* Like hell you will you can't even do shit to me last time

Aizawa: ....... *sighs* I'll let you leave right now and let you head back to class and sleep ... if you don't hurt her even more .....

Y/n: *looks at Katsumi again* pull another stunt like this especially to Izumi and i will be out of MERCY on you

He removed his foot on top of my head and I feel like i can stand up again. Damn this breeding horse ... I FUCKING HATE HIM !! But ... what is this feeling inside me .... I saw him picked up that kid and left and go to who knows where. Why did he stop me from attacking that Useless Deku in the first place what does he see on her that i don't have ?!

Aizawa: *sighs* that brat ... *looks at the others* were wasting time, prepare for the next trial.

No One's POV

Ochako: *went to Izumi* Is your finger alright ?

Izumi: Ah ... Yeah

Katsumi: tch ...

The test was finally over everyone gather around as Aizawa called them she takes out a button and press it to show the result. Izumi closed her eyes and hope that she passed even though she felt she was the last one on the test.

Aizawa: time to present the result

Result:

1. Yaoyorozu Momo
2. Todoroki Shoka
3. Bakugou Katsumi
4. Iida Tenri
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
20. Midoriya Izumi
21. Y/n the Skeleton

Izumi's eyes widen when she saw the result she was relieved that she was safe at first but it dropped when she saw Y/n's name. Izumi looks worried at this and starts to panic Y/n save her life not once but 3 times already and seeing the result felt like something inside her shatter.