Chapter 8: USJ part 1

A/n: heya guys !! Good morning or Afternoon .. Or Evening idk what time you guys have so ... Anyway !! Let's get this started !!

================================================================================

Y/n's POV

It was morning and I was outside Purple Ear's house in front of the gate waiting for her to come out while holding Eri in my arm. I told Eri about me having a girlfriend yesterday and she was confused so i just told her she has a mom which make her have star eyes. So now she wanted to meet her so called mama to go to school with us.

Eri: Papa why are we waiting here ?

Y/n: Cause your mom lives here and were waiting for her to come out

Eri: *gasp* I have a mama

Y/n: yes ... Yes you do kid ...

Eri: Is she ... Nice ?

Y/n: you could say that

I look back at the house and it suddenly open Purple Ears finally comes out of her fucking house. Her Eyes widen when she was me outside waiting for her while holding Eri in my arm.

Y/n: Took you long enough Purple Ears

Kyoka: i didn't tell you to wait for me Red

Y/n: *has a tick mark and glares at Jiro* Cause you didn't gave me your number

Kyoka: *rolls her eyes* what kind of boyfriend never ask his girlfriend for her number ? *cross her arms*

Y/n: Why you-

Eri: Papa is she my mama ?

We both look at Eri at the same time then i look at Purple Ears and her face was red. She plays with the jack of her aux cord looking away then looks at me and Eri.

Y/n: yeah ... *grins showing his teeth widely* she's your mama ... Well Mama why not hold our daughter over here ?

She look surprised at me and turn even more red i laugh at this. I took her bag and gave Eri to her she looks surprised at this and shook her head.

Kyoka: *looks at Eri on her arms still blushing* H-Hello Eri

Eri: Hi mama *smiles at her and then look.at her papa* papa why mama is red ?

Y/n: don't mind that kid ... She's just shy

Eri: oh ... Okay papa

I ruffle her hair and starts walking with Purple Ea-  ... I mean Kyoka to the station. I really need to start calling her by her name ... I scratch the back of my head while thinking of it. We both walk to the stations to go to UA while were sitting i notice some girls looking at me. Pur- Kyoka notice this and glared at them and hug my arm then look at me.

Y/n: What ?

Kyoka: nothing ... I thought your gonna use your short-cut to go to school or something ..

Y/n: Hah ?! I can do that when i want too *eye twitch* but since i have a " Girlfriend " i can't 

Kyoka: *raise a brow* so that's your excuse ?

Y/n: So your telling me i can't fucking walk with my girlfriend to school ?

Kyoka: Pfft- no not really i'm just asking ... beside Eri seems to like it

We both look at Eri who was enjoying the view on the window screen of the train. I chuckled at this then I felt something on my shoulder and saw Kyoka putting her head on my shoulder.