Chapter 27: Meeting some mothers ?

A/n: Hi everyone !! sorry for late update !! the pc was broken so my bro have to fix it for hours anyway let's start !!

================================================================================

No One's POV

After Y/n vanished everyone starts cheering a male beat the villain and saving All Might, All Might sighed in relief that AFO is finally defeated but she couldn't forget what AFO said about Shigaraki. The Police and others Heroes start helping and seeing if any civilains need saving All Might point at then camera and smiled, Izumi saw it and smiled while Katsumi looks at her thinking of something if it has connection. The Police finally arrest AFO and placed her at the number 1 place where all villains go to prison the Tartarus, Stain was there also and looking at the new prisoner that was being sent at the chambers.

Y/n's POV

After everything happen it seems All Might finally announce that she will retire doing hero business but she will still be working at UA, news spread from all over the country and overseas i think although that's not the point right now.... wanna know why ? Simple really I am tied up behind the back of the car and force to wear a god damn suit with All Might next to me and my Hobo Mother in front of the car seat.

Y/n: WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I COME TOO ?!

Aizawa: Were going your classmates houses to have a talk with them

Y/n: THEN WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE ?!

All Might: Y/n my boy ... were meeting all your classmate's and meaning your meeting your girlfriends mothers

Y/n: *spits* THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ?! HELL NO I AM OUT OF HERE !! *struggling to get out of the back seat*

Aizawa: No choice brat were already here 

My eyes widen hearing what she said and look at the window seeing a familiar house it was Sweetheart's house ( Kyoka ), The two left the car as start struggling to get off the seat again but my Hobo of a mother open the back car door and drag me to the gate. All Might rang the door bell Kyoka open the door and saw us three she smiled at the two and let them come in first while I was left alone with her, I paled at this and sweat a lot when she glared at me and suddenly i felt a punch on my stomach and then hug me tightly.

Y/n: S-Sweatheart ?

Kyoka: Just shut up and let me hug you Red

Y/n: S-Sure thing sweetheart !!

Kyoka: Your an idiot ... facing that villain ... You should have let All Might and the Pros do it 

Y/n: Sorry ... sweetheart

I wrap my arms around her waist and hug back to her while hugging her suddenly we both heard a flash, both of us look who did that I saw a woman that look like Kyoka holding a camera and smiling at us. Suddenly I felt Kyoka pushed me away making me fall on the ground as her face turning red.

Kyoka: *blushed hard* M-Mom ?!

???: Sorry sweetie but i was curious why you were taking so long 

Kyoka's mom then look at me as I stand up and dust my clothes, She went in front of me and smiled offering her hand.

Mika: I'm Mika Jiro, Kyoka's mother it was finally nice to meet you 

Y/n: Y/n the Skeleton ... nice to meet you too Ms. Jiro

Mika: Oh !! Please call me Mom after all your my daughter's future husband

Kyoka: *turn red even more* MOM !! 

Y/n: *processing what she said* hah ?

Mika: *giggles* Now get in you two it's rude to let our guest wait inside