Chapter 2

A/n: alright let's continue this story

================================================================================

Izumi's POV

After i ran from the boy that save me earlier i start heading to were my street is, i can't help feel my face hot when he smiled at me like that his teeth ... and eyes ... i shook my head to forget it. I am sure he won't see me like a woman after all .. i am nothing but a DEKU, as i keep walking having my own thoughts thinking of what happen earlier.

???: FOR I AM HERE !!!

Izumi: W-Wha ?! ALL MIGHT ?! What are you doing here ? Aren't you surrounded by the press ?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

All Might: Giving them the slip is easy as pie FOR I AM ALL M- *coughs blood* 

All might suddenly coughs blood and turn back to her skinny form , She wipe the blood of her mouth and look at me.

All Might: Kid i came here to thank you and set a record straight .... as well as give you suggestion

Izumi: Huh ?

All Might: Before the male appear to save you and fought the villain i lost ...

Izumi: oh ... I'm sorry *looks down in sadness* it's all my fault .. i interfere with your work ... and spoke out of my turn even though I'm quirkless ....

All Might: But that's just it !!

I look up at her and look at her confuse and surprise.

All Might: of all the people at the scene only you , only cowardly , quirkless you made the DIFFERENCE !!! 

Izumi: ......

I felt my body shake I hold my chest where my heart is and clench my fist hard , I look down i start shaking even more.

All Might: there's somethings that's said about top heroes when they were still students ... most of their stories are linked by the following:

Izumi: *keep shaking and tears up* 

All Might: " My body move on it's own before i could think !! "

Izumi: ' Why ... why am i remembering what my my said that day ? '

" I'm sorry Izumi, I'm so sorry !! "

All Might: AND YOU DID THE SAME THING !!

Izumi: ....... Yeah .... *sob*

I start crying with all of my heart I felt my knees became weak and fall down the floor of the street.

Izumi: ' No , Mom what i wanted you to tell me that day was .... '

All Might: YOU CAN BECOME A HERO

~ Time Skip brought you by .... this !!

 this !!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.