Chapter 13: Sport Festival part 2

A/n: Hi again and i suck at fighting scene so be warned !! I am finishing it quickly i'm gonna change some few of the things here and there at the festival to end then to get to the internship arc then i wanna go to the camping arc !! ANYWAY !!! LET'S GOOOOOOO !!!!

===============================================================================

No One's POV

Everyone charges towards Y/n some uses they're quirks to corner him but he dodges. One of them used to change the ground from where Y/n is standing but he quickly vanished and appear to some teams who don't focus on him and took they're points.

???: Ahh !! The points it's gone !! Where is it ?!

Y/n dodges again when a blonde student try to take his points but she did touch one of his finger by accident.

???: I got your quirk now *tries to use it but nothing happen* WHAT THE WHY WON'T IT WORK

Y/n: because .... *both eyes glows yellow and hands appear around him glowing* It's not a QUIRK

Y/n snap his fingers making the hands shoots magic bullets at they're feet to make them all fall. Y/n used his telekinesis to take the prideful blonde's points and vanished again.

Present Mic: LOOKS LIKE SKELETON IS TARGETING THE STUDENTS WHO WAS NOT FOCUSING ON HIM FOLKS !!

The other teams are also focusing on the others while some still try to get Y/n's points but failed everytime. Y/n suddenly heard an explosion turns to see Katsumi jumped off her cavalry and heading towards him.

Katsumi: I WILL TAKE THAT POINTS BREEDING HORSE

Y/n: Hmm ... How about no blonde bitch

His eyes turns green making the hands go green and make a magic barrier Katsumi eyes widen at this. But before she could fall a tape was wrap around her and pulled her quickly to get her back on her team.

Eijira: shit that was a close one !!

Mina: I didn't know his eyes turn in different color !!

Katsumi: .... Damn it ... OI SHITTY HAIR CHANGE OF PLAN !! WERE TARGETING THE OTHER EXTRA FIRST !!

Y/n was now next to Kyoka who was on team with the Invisible girl name Toru and the other two Sato and Koda. Kyoka saw this and surprised and raise a brow at him and notice he was running next to them.

Kyoka: are you an idiot ?

Y/n: oh come on *grins* I wanna cheer for my girlfriend

Kyoka: are you joking ? What if i take your points right now ?

Y/n: oh we both know you can't after all ... *eyes glows green again stopping Tetsutetsu's team from charging at him* That i could just dodge and leave you hanging here ?

Y/n summons a Gaster Blaster and shoots on the ground making a huge smoke making everyone can't see. Izumi was trying to see and saw a shadow figure on the smoke as she grabs it feeling a bandana and pulls it quickly as the smoke cleared Present Mic already shout that the battle is over. Izumi look at the person she took points off and it was Y/n she was surprised and so is the others on her team.

Present Mic: TIMES UP !! NOW LET SEE ALL THE POINTS OF THE TEAMS WHO WILL GO TO THE NEXT ROUND !! IN FIRST IS ...... IT'S STILL YOUNG SKELETON !!!

Y/n: *grins wider*

Present Mic: SECOND PLACE IS TEAM MIDORIYA !!!

Izumi: h-huh ?!

Y/n: not bad green you got all my extra points