Chapter 14: Sport Festival Finale

A/n: HELLO AGAIN !!! SOOOOOO LEEETTTT'SSSS GOOOO !!!!

================================================================================

No One's POV

Present Mic: Y/N THE SKELETON !! WILL ADVANCE THE NEXT ROUND !!!

Present Mic told everyone to give the two fighters a round of applause for they're fight. Shinsou was looking down in defeat she turns around and walk away but stop when she heard Y/n talk.

Y/n: you know .... that ability of yours is kinda cool 

Hinata: .....

Y/n: everyone can be a hero if they keep moving forward

Hinata: .... *clench her fist*

Y/n: so why not walk away with your head held up high ? show everyone that you can be a hero even if your quirk is like that.

Y/n walk away first and wave his hand she think for a second and follow his advice then left the battle stage with her head up high. She starts hearing people praising her quirk and skill in the battle even if she lost she looks back to where Y/n was and smiles. It was now Izumi vs Sero or Hana's turn to fight and it was a quick one since after Hana used her quirk Izumi just grab it and used all her strength to throw did a body throw on her making Hana knock out a bit.

Present Mic: MIDORIYA IZUMI WILL ADVANCE THE STAGE !!!

Izumi help Sero up and the people clap their hands to cheer for their effort in the fight. It was now Shoka's turn against a girl with thorn vines as her hair. While Shoka was going to the entrance door for the stadium she saw someone she doesn't want to see and it was Endeavor.

Shoka: ..... Out of the way ...

Endeavor: Your behavior is nothing but a disgrace Shoka, If you have used your left side you could have won both the obstacle race and human cavalry

Shoka: ..........

Endeavor: Your resistance is childish and tiresome, so stop fucking around and see your duty to surpass All Might .... Has it prenetrated yet ?! Your different from your older sisters !!

Shoka ignored her and walk past her gritting her teeth and ignoring what her mother is talkimg about to her. What she didn't know Y/n was there on the other side leaning and listening with his left eye glowing red.

Endeavor: You are my greatest masterpiece !!

Shoka: Is that all you have to say with your goddamn mouth ... ? I will only use mom's power to win and I will never use your power in any battle.

Endeavor: Even if that works for you now but you'll reach your limit soon

Shoka finally left Endeavor with an angered look and head towards her fight. Endeavor walk back to where her seat is but notice someone leaning on the wall.

Endeavor: your not allowed to eavesdrop .... Boy *glares at Y/n*

Y/n: Your Judgement will be soon Bitch ... And I will *glares back at her with a killer instinct* Make sure of it

Y/n walks away leaving Endeavor there and went to where his classmates and took a sit next to them. Kyoka was next to him and she placed her head on his shoulder while Momo was sitting next to him also in the other side holding his hand.

Present Mic: SORRY FOR WAITING FOLKS !! NOW LET'S START THE THIRD BATTLE BETWEEN THE FAITHFUL MAIDEN OF CLASS 1-B SHIOZAKI IBARA VS THE ICE QUEEN OF CLASS 1-A TODOROKI SHOKA !!!