Bye bye! (12)

It didn't take long for us to get everything on the list, that is, until we got to the gelatin mix. We especially needed this one for the coffee jelly that Saiki will be getting daily now. Well it's not like mom doesn't make coffee jellies every day anyways. I wonder how she even affords it all... 

Saiki, you can fly right? could you please fly up there and get the jelly mix for me?  i can't reach it.

"i can't get it right now, there's people here."

what's the big deal? if the government found out about your powers, you could simply fight them off with you super strength or something!

"true, but then everybody i know, even everyone i don't know, would bother me every second, asking for something from me."

hm... good point... then give me a boost!

"no."

why not? you said that you couldn't use your Cyborg Cider man number two super powers right now, so i'm improvising!

"i'd prefer if you called them psychic abilities. super powers sounds childish. and no, i'm not going to give you a boost, there are people staring, and if i give you a boost, they'll take it the wrong way and-" 

it seems you've been cut off by the fact that i am currently climbing onto your shoulders even though you told me that you weren't going to give me a boost. haha~ it must suck to be you!

"it does. it really does."

yeah? and why's that?

"being a psychic isn't all it's cracked up to be. there's things like, always knowing what's going to happen next, and the constant voices in your head talking about things that i would rather not mention. My parents are already asking me on the daily to do simple things for them, like open the front door. In fact, i think you're the only person who hasn't asked me for something yet. besides from giving you a boost, which you clearly needed."

wow. that must be hard for you... but i still would rather have your fancy psychic abilities! it doesn't really matter, because i never understood why everyone hated spoilers.

"spoilers keep you from being able to find out what happened on your own, so when you actually see it, it doesn't really surprise you as much as it would if you didn't know what was going to happen."

well i guess people have been spoiling things for me my whole life, because it all seems normal.

"you're a pain Y/n."

w-well you are too! now put me down, i can't climb back down because my hands are full of jelly mix, for your coffee jelly. and who gave you the right to call me by my full name?!

Saiki- no Kusuo sighed, and grabbed me from his shoulders, and put me down as if i was a 400 pound baby. His face was also really hilarious! you have the right to call me sadistic.

okay now let's go! i think by now peached t-girl's back is broken by Yuuta. how long has it been since we left?

"about two hours."

two hours?! why didn't you tell me!!! sure i wanted to stall at the grocery store, but i didn't want to actually stall at the grocery store, i still only just met miss peached t-girl, so how can i trust her with my five year old younger brother?! 

"then don't leave your younger brother with a stranger."

i was only planning to stay here for 30 minutes tops! i guess you'll have to wait my beautiful f/c(favorite candy)...

"Karma."

Akabane. Now shut up Kusuo, and let's go, before Peached t-girl lets my little brother shock himself by sticking a fork into the outlet!

"you're being overly dramatic about this whole thing."

you never know! i think they just learned how electricity works in his class!

"if he's five, he would be in kindergarten. he'd have to be more than twice his age to already learn how electricity works."

you never know! they could've started them early this year, and right now they could be learning geometry!

"why would they teach the concept of electricity to a bunch of five year olds, who probably wouldn't even know what electricity was in the first place?"

w-well... he could be experimenting on the stove! you never know what he might do, while peached t-girl is powdering her nose or something!

"stop being overly dramatic already. nothing's going to happen to Yuuta i'll use clairvoyance if you want."

no need! we're here, instead i need you to open the front door!

"..." 

haha, i'm just kidding! i'm not completely helpless ya'know?

i kicked the door open like the superhero i am, and looked inside to see an empty house. I walked in cautiously, and Kusuo didn't even bother to look around, walking right past me.

what are you doing Kusuo?! this is could be a hostage situation, after all the house is completely empty! 

"again, you're being dramatic. they're probably upstairs playing piggy back ride like you said. i'm trying to think about whether you or Kaidou have a bigger imagination."

don't compare me to him, we're both different! 

"whatever you say."

we walked upstairs, and i stood in front of the door to my brother's room. 

i can see their shadows moving around, i think there are more than two people in there...

"yeah, Kaidou and Nendou. and what are you? a spy?"

what? how do you know that it's only Kaidou and Nendou?

"i could already hear their thoughts when we got here."

i got out of my cautious stance, and looked at him with my signature irritated face.

so you're saying that i could've took my time in the market, and we could've gotten my f/c, so i would actually have a desert i would enjoy instead of just coffee jelly? -which i do not enjoy!

"why do you trust these two with Yuuta and not Teruhashi?"

At least i know these two despite little miss Peached t-girl!