10 minutes in Okinawa (18)

the next two painful days, came slower than a snail, but here i am, on the third and final day of waiting for the boys to come back. The universe oh so loves to torture me, that Mera hadn't called me back by then about the job interview, as i was waiting painfully those two days. in the words of Kusuo, (and i quote!) 'what a pain.'
i don't know what the heck happened to me, for me to do this, but right now i'm sitting by the house phone, waiting for it to ring or something. And like i said before, the universe loves to torture me, so it proceeded to send me over six phone calls about useless inventions that we'll never need, so i was continuously juked out by a frickin' phone.
Today was especially sucky because Yuuta kept giving me a hard time with the food i cooked for him, so i decided to give up and just get the kid some Wacdonald's. If you thought that was the end of my suffering, then ohoho, how you are so wrong! The waitresses kept getting my order wrong, and we had to wait for over an hour! When we finally got the food, i started driving, but i was blocked in by the people in the line for the drive through. They didn't even bother to move back a little for me, so that i could go, because for some reason getting their Wacdonald's order today was oh so important! the world sucks. i suck. Life sucks. 

"Y/n... why can't we eat now... my stomach is grumbling at you..." Yuuta groaned from the back seat.

"the only thing i can hear grumbling is you Yuuta, and for the last time, i'm not letting you eat in mom's car, because you'll spill something, and then mom will get mad at me for attracting cockroaches into her car." I said, pulling back, and parking the car in a parking spot.

"but my stomach hurts!" Yuuta whined.

"fine. Maybe i can give you a fry or something, just don't drop it, and if you do drop it, don't eat it." i said again, handing him a fry. 

it's been about half an hour, and we already finished all the fries and chicken nuggets. There was zero food left, but the good news was that the line was a little more shorter, and the people in front of us now, were kind enough to let us pass. We were still hungry, but we decided to just go home, because being in the car for so long really tired Yuuta.
When we got home i had to carry Yuuta, who felt like he weighed about one hundred pounds, into the house, and upstairs into his room. Then i had to clean out the back because he dropped a few fries on the floor when we went over the bumps at the entrance of the Wacdonald's parking lot.
Even though it only took me about five minutes, it felt like i was bending over(TO CLEAN THE FLOOR) for hours. My back hurt a lot after that. I wanted to take a long nap after that, but i still decided to watch the phone in case Mera called, which then proved to be a mistake, because i'm pretty sure i fell asleep for over an hour after that.
after a while, i was woken up by Kusuo, who was all up in my bubble.

"Hey. Y/n wake up, you're drooling on my shirt again." He said, waving a hand in front of my face even though i wasn't daydreaming. Well actually... technically i was daydreaming, but still.

"what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Okinawa..." i mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"i am in Okinawa."

"that's not... possible, because i'm at home... sleeping. I'd have to be in Okinawa too if you're here" i mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"We're both in Okinawa, watching the sunset." Kusuo said, putting me down on the ground, with my legs hanging off of something...
i rubbed my eyes some more, and opened them to look around. I looked left, i looked right, and i looked down, realizing i was about to fall off a cliff into a rocky sea below.
I froze, not wanting to make any sudden movements.

Kusuo... pick me back up... now. i screamed in my thoughts

"you weigh about five hundred pounds-"

KUSUO I SWEAR TO GOD.

"Fine."

Kusuo picked me up and i held on for dear life, because Kusuo may be an all powerful psychic, but that doesn't mean he couldn't drop me at the drop of a hat.

"i'm not going to drop you, calm down."

How can i calm down?! You brought me here at the edge of a cliff to what?!

"To watch the sunset."

To watch the-?! ...to watch the... sunset?

"you're supposed to say thank you."

Well sure it was very sweet of you to bring me... all the way to Okinawa, just to watch the sunset with me... so i guess the least i could do is say thank you...
Thank you Kusuo...

"you're welcome." Kusuo said, putting me down a little farther away from the edge to lean on a tree.

this is nice... but i bet it's not any different for you or something, because 'bEiNg a PsyCiC isN'T aLl iT's CrAcKed uP tO bE' 

"i only brought you here, as a thank you for the coffee jelly. I thought you'd like to come to Okinawa just for a few minutes, because you seemed like you really wanted to go, but you weren't able to come because you had to watch Yuuta."

...Yeah watching Yuuta was a pain...  wait... we forgot about Yuuta!