the second new person (19)

unfortunately, that's where our sunset... hangout, came to an end. When Kusuo and i got home, Yuuta was already up and crying, because he thought i left him.

"i'm sorry Yuuta! i was... in the attic, cleaning some stuff out."

"that's a lie! And i know it because you'd never do work that hard without being told! our attic is like a trash dump!" Yuuta sobbed, as i comfortingly petted his hair. I looked at Kusuo who was just standing there, without anything to do.

"oh! do you want some coffee jelly for today?" i asked rushing over to the ice box.

"no i'll be okay. i have to go back soon to catch the flight." Kusuo replied. 

Remember the awkward silence from when i was driving to drop everyone off? yeah it came back, and we were both just standing there, and any normal person would think it was awkward, but for me, it was a little sad, because... well i don't know! Maybe i just wanna spend more time with my...friend...

But, anyways! It's been a few days, and i think i'm pretty... not lonely now, because Shun and Nendou both came back more clingy than ever, and now i call Nendou, Riki. 

speaking of getting all buddy buddy with people, i heard we're having yet another transfer student today. It's also going to be a boy, so best of luck to all the girls, and maybe all the boys too. Actually best of luck to everybody, because once i actually got to know everyone at this school i decided, that this school was indeed not normal.
You never know what kind of person we're getting. For all we know, this dude could be a freaking American spy or something! We already have a psychic, a pervert, a bratty angel, and a dude with chunnibyou syndrome. I also just found out that the pervert is a psychic medium that can see ghosts ans spiritual guardians.
so yeah! you really never know what the universe is going to throw at this classroom, because we're all already frickin' insane! Well it's time for me to go to school now, and i couldn't be more excited, and scared at the same time. Every morning i pick up Shun, Riki, and Kusuo, and drive them to school, so at least i'll have a team of body guards, with a psychic, a scary dude, and uh... yeah that's it! I should also start driving now, so we're all not late. 

"Hello class, i'm sure you've heard, we're having a new transfer student today, so come on in Kuboyasu!" our teacher said, in the same cheery voice she used for when Toritsuka was a new student here. A dude with purple hair, and old man reading glasses. He looks pretty intimidating, so i should watch what i think about around him... again, you never know...

"hi there, i'm Aren Kuboyasu, and i hope we can all get along!" he said. How cliche... -i mean, how original! even his smile, something meant to brigten other's moods, send shivers down every one of my classmates spine, including mine... Though he makes me shiver, he seems like a pretty epic dude. Imma ask him if he wants to hang out, at free period.

"Mr. Kuboyasu, you can go and sit in the back next to Mr. Kaidou. Kaidou please raise your hand." the teacher said to Shun, and Shun raised his hand. I wish Toritsuka and that dude would switch seats... annoying pervert...
Free period came just as quickly as i came to pick up Shun, Riki, and Kusuo in the morning. It looks like the dude is actually looking for some friends, so i guess this is my shot!

"Hey Kuboyasu! c'mere for a second will ya'?" i shouted from across the room. Kuboyasu smiled. I bet it's because he was having a hard time trying to find someone normal to be friends with. Speaking of normal people, this dude actually seems kinda normal on the outside, despite everyone else. Let's see if he actually is normal on the inside too.

"Hey, i think you already know my name, so what's yours?" He asked, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"i'm L/n Y/n! i was wondering, would you like to be friends?" i asked, seemingly really cool on the outside, but full on biting my nails and my fingers on the inside.

"oh yeah sure." Kuboyasu replied, to my surprise. After that we both just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"... so what are your interests?" I asked finally trying to break the silence.

"well i do want to get myself a motorcycle one day, Seems epic. But until then, i'm stuck with driving my mom's car to school every morning, with all my other friends."

"oh you like motorbikes? that's awesome, i do too! Maybe i could take you on a ride some time, he said, "speaking of friends, where are they? i'd like to make a lot more friends. I was having trouble finding normal people here that's why, you seem pretty normal, so i assume so are your friends?"

 "oh my friends? They're over there, i said, pointing over at Shun, Riki, and Kusuo. "oh but the glowing girl, and the dude with purple hair, they aren't my friends, because one's snobby, and the other's a probably- pansexual- pervert, so you should stay away from both of them! i'm kind of forced to hang out with them sometimes, because they consider themselves Kusuo's friends." i said. Okay now i sound like Peached t-girl. Fml. Meanwhile Kuboyasu seemed as if he'd just seen something so impossible, he's not even sure if he saw what he indeed just saw. In other words, he couldn't believe his eyes. I'm guessing he's surprised that i'm friends with some of the most crazy people here, and that's actually really understandable.