Movies! (20)

"this may be a bit sudden, since we only just became friends a few minutes ago, but would you like to come to the movies with me and my buddies? we have an extra ticket." i asked Kuboyasu. He looked at me, a little surprised, but then gave a knowing smile.

"sure, anything for a fellow motorbike lover." He said. 

"well that's great!" haha now i don't have to worry about Toritsuka the pervert begging to come because there aren't any tickets left. a shame that Kusuo didn't want to com-

"i'm coming with you."

what? why now?! i just gave your ticket away!

"then tell Kuboyasu there was a change of plans."

no! that would be heartless, and my character's supposed to be wholesome and kind! You trying to make me break my streak again?!

"i only changed my mind. I'm going to the movie with you."

you're so difficult sometimes you know! i'll buy the ticket for you, as a favor. Are you sure you'll be fine just sitting there with us, because i remember how you told me that movies aren't really fun for you, because they're always spoiled for you by everyone and anyone within a 200 kilometre radius. 

"i'll be fine."

if you say so... dang i wish i could read his mind right now-!

"er hello? L/n you there?" Kuboyasu asked, waving his hand in front of my face. For a second i was reminded of that nice sunset hangout, that me and Kusuo had in Okinawa. then i remembered how we had to leave because Yuuta woke up, which brought me back to reality again.

"o-oh haha! Sorry Kuboyasu, i kinda spaced out there for a second as you can see. But you wanted to meet my friends right? Here, let's go!" I said, taking his hand and dragging him over to Shun, Riki, Kusuo, Peached t- girl, and Toritsuka the pervert. In case you haven't noticed, i give nicknames to the people i don't like, so if i end up not liking Kuboyasu, i'm going to call him scary grandpa glasses.

After Kuboyasu met everyone else, he actually got along great with Shun. Just like when he met me, (and everyone else he meets i'm pretty sure)Shun told Kuboyasu all about the dark reunion, his secret super power trapped in his right arm by a red bandage, and i think he told Kuboyasu about how i was his side- kick. I'm kind of fine with being his side- kick, because i'm kind of like that person that looks out for him, and is also his emotional support person, so him calling me his side- kick just makes my job a little more easier.
Kuboyasu ended up hitching a ride with us, because he lives right next to me, and we were going to the movies right after school. There was something about Kusuo though. He was pretty jumpy, and he would bump into people a lot. I stayed back a little to help Kusuo. 

"hey Kusuo! What's going on? Did you loose your mind reading super power???" I wisper- yelled to him. He also got startled by this too.

"It's something like that." he replied. Wow i think this is the first time i've actually seen his lips moving while he speaks. It's pretty weird, like that feeling you get, when you feel like something's missing. 

"hm... does your mouth hurt or any thing? If it does, it's probably because you haven't actually talked in a long ti-"

"my mouth doesn't hurt. I found a ring on the ground that blocks my telepathy, so that nobody could spoil the movie for me. I also learned that cutting you off with my actual voice, is more satisfying than cutting you off telepathically." Kusuo said. Haha now i can narrate his actions without him knowing! Sure it's not like he was forbidding me to narrate or something, it's just that he thought it was weird. But now he can't judge me, because he can't read my mind!

"okay, whatever. I'll lead you into the theater, so that you don't make any public enemies or something." I replied. 

We started walking into the theater, and to be honest, it was a challenge. who knew i would be such a sucky guide? He kept bumping into people left and right again, and ultimately i was zero help at all. At least i got to witness it, because it was hilarious. ...Oh thank god he can't read my mind... almost gave myself a heart attack there!

"would you stop messing around, you're failing miserably at your job, Kusuo grumbled. "that last guy almost spilled his soda on my shirt."

"well maybe i'm not good at being a guide! At least we know what job i would get fired from immediately, and it's the thought that counts!" I shouted back at him. Kusuo sighed. When we finally got to our theater, everyone had been waiting for a long time already. Thatʻs when it hit me. I left the blankets in the car! Ah my god iʻm such an idiot. Iʻd better go and get the blankets before everyone freezes their arses off in the movie theater.

"Hey Kusuo! Youʻll be fine, yes? I need to go and get the blankets forom the car, sorry iʻll be back in a few minutes or so!" I shouted. And when I tell you I ran, I ran

. Iʻm not missing even the first few minutes of the movie, if my life depended on it. The last time I missed just a few minutes, someone died, the good guys got betrayed, and the protagonist fell in love with the antagonist. No way in heck am I missing anything ever again!