the new person (13)

after me and Kusuo opened the door and greeted Kaidou and Nendou, we found out that Yuuta was a little afraid of Nendou, and thought he was some super villain called Baron cola from his favorite show, Cyborg cider man. i feel so bad for the poor guy, because at first everyone gets the wrong impression of him, but Nendou doesn't seem to mind, i don't think he even realizes... either that or he's got some majorly thick skin.
     While Kaidou started talking to me about the dark reunion and things like that, Nendou, Yuuta and (more or less) Kusuo, played pretend(except i don't really think Yuuta thought it was actually pretend). Yuuta continued to hide behind Kusuo, who was just standing there, as Nendou chased him around as the evil Baron cola.
     Besides the fact that i had to rush back home to check on Yuuta, because miss Peached t-girl decided to bail before we got there, using my house phone to call my friends over so that my friends could watch Yuuta for her, just because she couldn't wait just a little bit more for us to get home(i'm going to wipe that phone with cleanex later on), i think the rest of the day was pretty good. Despite what everyone else says, Kaidou's views of reality are pretty... interesting once i actually tried to pay attention to him, so i never got bored while he was talking to me.
      A few days and weeks passed by, and we went on a lot of different little 'adventures'. one time, we went to the beach, and i actually hung out with the girls for a little. i had to wait outside for over 30 minutes, because the other girls, Peached t-girl and Mera(a girl i met among those weeks and days) were making this other girl, Chiyo(another girl i met among those weeks and days filled with adventure), feel a little self conscious about herself. the worse thing is, that no one payed attention to her as much as Peached t-girl and Mera. i don't even know why i even waited outside for her anymore, i'd only just met her. 
     Well you could say that i have a big heart~! haha just kidding! i'd probably leave most of these people behind if the world was ending -that is except for Yuuta. the Zombies would probably go, "rawr rawr growl!" and then i would go. literally. -but! i would get help for them. you could at least give me that.
     Now, i'm in class, waiting for the teacher to bring in our new transfer student. I wonder why they do this every time we have a transfer student. Is it some kind of formality or something? If you ask me it's kind of rude to make someone new wait outside.

"alright Mr. Toritsuka, you can come in now." our teacher called to the door. The door burst open, and a purple haired dude came into the classroom, all high and mighty.

"my name's Toritsuka Reita! I hope we can all get along welll! especially the ladies~" he said, looking at all the girls. what is up with this creep? Well he won't be getting along with the ladies, if he keeps acting like that.

"alright Toritsuka, you can go and sit by L/n over there." the teacher said, pointing at me, as i immediately put my head down, annoyed at this teacher person. Maybe i'll be lucky enough for him to not be such an annoyance to me, and we'll just casually sit next to each other, minding our own businesses.

"hey there! L/n right?" You have got to be kidding me. i don't want to respond to him, but then i would be breaking my streak, and i only just started!

"h-hi Toritsuka. yes, Y/n is my name, but i would prefer it if you called me L/n." i peeked out from my wall of arms through a small space in between them, and saw he was staring intently at me. Again, what's this creeps problem?! You don't just randomly stare at people that you'd only just met! It's creppy, and uncomfortable!

"is there something you need, you keep staring at me." i said, trying to sound polite to him.

"oh, i'm sorry for staring! i was just having trouble figuring out whether you were a boy or a girl. or non-binary perhaps?"

"i'm... i'm sorry, but i don't feel comfortable sharing that with you, so i hope that that's okay with you." i replied.

"well at least let me see you face! if we're going to be sitting next to each other i would want to know who i was sharing a seating area with!" he said. this dude is really getting on my nerves. Kusuo help me!

"nope, you're on your own Y/n." Kusuo replied to me telepathically. how dare he. 

How dare you Kusuo! After all we've been through, you're going to abandon me, with this creepy dude! 

"you're the one that thought to yourself, saying, that you would leave everyone here to be eaten by Zombies, except for Yuuta, so really, i should be the one saying, 'after all we've been through'."

touche Mr. Cyborg cider man number two.

"stop calling me that." 

"eh... hello? L/n? i asked you a question!" Toritsuka said, waving a hand in front of my face, that was blocked by my arms.

"oh sorry, i was thinking about something. what was your question again?"