Chapter 26

A night ago...

Perseus's POV

"I want that girl, Perseus!" Lady Makaria yelled, her strong tone echoing throughout the throne room. The moonlight shun behind her as her trimmed claws stroke her cheeks. She crossed her legs, sitting comfortably on the throne of skulls and bones of the victims of hers and her ancestors.

"I made you my child, Perseus. Don't disappoint me." she stood up from her throne, her black heels showing in her slit dress as it clicked in every step she took down the stairs, the vampires behind me went down to their knees as respect to the lady.

Her black, floor length lace dress hugging her body tight with her red, blood stained cape following behind her.

Lady Makaria's stare pierced through me with her vile, red eyes, her skin sparkling from the serenity. "I will not disappoint you, Mother." I replied back, looking down at the cold stone floor. "Good," I heard her cackling chuckle but I did not dare look up.

She turned around, facing the window. "I want her purity, Perseus. I want her blood. Once the blood moon rise, I must see her before my eyes." She touched my chin with her claws, making me look up at her.

"I will, mother," I looked away, turning to the rendezvous of vampires in front of me whose eyes fixated on me. "Find my beloved, FIND HER AT ONCE!" I roared, mists appeared beneath their feet as their physiques evaporated into thin air.

Bats and ravens cawed and cackled, bursting through gaped door. They all disappeared in the foggy clouds, once they all vanished the sentinels closed the doors.

"I am getting impatient with your games, Perseus." Lady Makaria hissed, I looked at her with furrowed brows and clenched fists. "I promise to bring her to you, but I can't promise that I won't slice your head off if you make one move wrong, mother." I sneered.

Lady Makaria let's out a laugh with her fangs sharper than a lion's. She looked at me at the corner of her eye, her crimson eyes gleaming green. "Charming," she replied with clasped hands, "In a snap, I can make everyone turn to you, Perseus." She motioned with her claws, slicing her neck thinly with blood drawing out.

In a blink, the scar disappeared. In contrary of us, she was born purely a vampire. The daughter of Dracula himself who was decapitated in front of the many eyes of the people in front of his palace. She's the last lady of our nation, our last resort of vampire restoration.

Her blood is tied to us. She keeps us all alive.

Even then, I want her dead. "I'll drag all of you to hell with me, mother. I pledge my promise once u do one wrong move to (y/n)." I replied back. She was far from the word fear, her face changed with the look of amusement as a smirk appeared on her face.

"My death will be your death, Perseus."

"I told you, mother. I'll drag all of us in hell."

Short chapters are shit I know.