Chapter 13 - Zero To Hundred

I feel my blood boil.

What the fuck is she wearing?

"Wow" someone says next to me.

"Wait, that's Mary?" another voice asks.

I watch as Aaron literally drools all over her shamelessly.

He needs to back the hell up and show some respect. That's my girl.

I didn't realise i was moving until i was standing in front of her.

"Hai" She says nervously, holding her hands together infront of her.

"What the hell are you wearing?" i ask, getting to the point without beating about the bush.

"Excuse me?" She asks, looking confused.

"What. Are. You. Wearing?" i say again slowly. I can imagine how some men are probably ogling her right now and it's making me feel territorial.

She drawls her eyebrowls together, taken aback.

I grab her hand and lead her to the nearest secluded room, the kitchen.

"Excuse us" i say to the people we find inside and they all begin to rush out. Only after the last person has left, do i let her hand go, turning her to face me.

"What are you wearing Marianne? What is this?" i motion to the dress.

She looks at me, with her mouth open for a second.

"Look, if you are still mad about this morning, i get it, and i am really sorry. I really didn't know that we were coming to your house, i swear, but if you don't want to see me and you want me to leave, i will go" she says, clearly misunderstanding me, as she turns to the door to leave.

Grabbing her hand again, I turn her around, bringing her closer to me this time.

"I don't care about this morning right now, i am more concerned about the reason you are dressed like this in front of all these people, are you trying to piss me off even more" i growl.

"What are you talking about? You are not making any sense, are you joking?" She asks, pulling her hand back and looking at me like i just grew two heads and horns.

"Do i look like i am joking"

"Actually, you sound drunk. What is wrong with what i am wearing anyway" she scowls.

"You are nearly half naked. Since when do you dress like this?"

"Half naked? The hem of the dress almost goes down to my knees" she murmurs, motioning to her thighs.

"It's closer to your ass" i retort.

"Huh.....Wow" She utters, raising her hand up in surrender, turns towards the door again, exposing her bare back to me and it infuriates me even more.

"We are not done here, where do you think you are going?"

Her hand reaches the door handle.

"Take one step outside that door Marianne, i dare you."

"What is wrong with you, are you out of your mind?" she asks exasperated, as she spins around to face me.

"I seriously can't keep up with you. I don't owe you any explanations on the clothes i wear on my body, besides, were you not the one scolding me about my outfit last time?" She folds her arms over her chest.

"I didn't say you should now abandon all common sense. Did you see how the men were looking at you in there, drooling all over you. Is that what you were going for?"