Sypnosis- Fire On Fire

Marco Bishop is the youngest of the Bishop brothers.

With two older brothers to take up all the family, and business responsibilities, he has no pressure in life, except for that which he chooses to bestow on himself .

He has never had to toil for anything, because everything he wants, he gets, whatever he cannot achieve using his family name and status, his skills and ability always delivers for him without fail.

To the world, he is young and rich, appearing spoiled and entitled....but there is more than meets the eye, his nature is phlegmatic, placid, socially withdrawn, that's what he shows to the world, keeping hidden his passionate, and uncontrollable true nature .....and like the old age saying goes...Still waters run deep.

This becomes evident when the world of Antonella Lamari comes crushing into his, and he decides, that he wants to explore that world.....

.....For Antonella, there is no place for a man like Marco, and everything he represents in her life, and she decides she has to walk the other way.

They both want different things, they both like to get their way...so who will get what they want this time, as they both realise, that all is fair, in love and war.