Chapter 51 - Consumed

Angelo's POV

From the top deck where Nick and i are currently seated, and having a private conversation, i can see Marianne, Andre and Aaron on the rare end of the yatch, jumping in and out of the water occasionally. Rita and Ally are relaxing and sunbathing on the large inflatable water float that is tied to the yatch, while Sienna and Marco are flyboarding.

We have a number of crew members working on the yatch too, so we are not really alone

I don't think i will get used to seeing Marianne like this, she is just a ray of sunshine today, which is quite a drastic change from how she was yesterday. I don't know what happened overnight, but she looks genuinely happy despite what we discovered last night.

Remembering the conversation we had up here earlier today, it's starting to really really sink in with me too that things have really changed between us permanently. There is no going back now, we will forever be part of each other's lives, and the thought warms my heart very much.

Having kids has always been a dream of mine and i can't wait to break the news to my family, especially mom and Dad who have been waiting to see my kids for years now, but, it will have to wait a couple of weeks to happen though.

Having finished our conversation, Nick and i go down to the bottom deck, and i approach my woman.

*

"Finally, you can have your turn now" Andre utters to me and Aaron, when Marco and Sienna finally start making their way back on the yatch.

"Turn to do what?" Angelo asks, coming up behind me.

Great. Just great. What impeccable timing.

I wanted to take advantage of his absence to try fly boarding with Aaron, because i know he will have an issue with me doing literally anything remotely wearying.

"Flyboarding" Andre says nonchalantly.

Angelo laughs behind me.

"You are serious?" He asks when he notices Andre's serious look, who in turn looks at me questioningly.