Chapter 32 - All In

Marianne's POV

What if 👆

"Hey, where are you going" i murmur, when i see Angelo walk out of the bathroom and head to the door, and then realise he has a full workout gear on.

"Goodmorning sunshine" he drawls, climbing up on the bed to give me a peck on the lips, nose, and cheek and then my forehead.

"Hey" i giggle, pushing him away.

"How are you feeling" He asks, pushing some hair from my face.

"Good. Much better than yesterday" i murmur.

"Good, i was thinking that, maybe we can spend the day together, find some fun things to do together. What do you think?" he asks and i look at him surprised.

"What about your work" I know how extremely busy and important what he is doing is right now.

"I think i need the break....what do you say? I'll call in sick if you do" he grins.

"Ok, yeah, sure" i grin back.

I have rarely missed work, even when i was not feeling well, am sure everyone at work will be surprised, two days in a row.

But a whole day with him, i can't miss that.

"Great, why don't you go back to sleep and get some more rest, while i go workout for an hour or so" he suggests.

I look at the time and its 6:04am.

"Only if you will join me" i murmur suggestively, sitting up a bit straighter so that my chest brushes his arm.

"Not yet babe, you need to get better first" he says huskily, dropping his eyes to my chest where my nipples are sticking out and showing through the tshirt.

I know he wants to, but seems to believe i am extremely incapacitated.

"I am really fine....i promise"

He studies me.

"You still look abit out of it, but maybe later" he whispers and i frown in fustration.

"Fine, then i am coming with you.....i will just watch" i add when he opens his mouth to protest.

i get off the bed and dash to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"One minute" I shout to him as i go to his closet and pick out another pair of his compression tights and a sleeveless tshirt.

I join him back in the bedroom and find him stretching his legs and arms.

The room is still a bit dark, as the curtains have not been drawn yet and the light were deemed when we went to sleep last night, and he was keeping them deemed because i was still asleep, so feeling abit bold in this slightly dark lighting, i pull the tshirt off me exposing my naked chest and black lacey panties to him.

Angelo stares, his gaze traveling the length of me as he slowly stretches his arms. I slowly pull the new shirt over me and it ends just below my behind and start to put on the compression tights when he stops me.

"Do you really need those.....if you are only going to watch." His voice is low and husky and he clears his throat.

He has a thing for my thighs for some reason, and i am going to make sure he gets to see alot of them today.

"Ok... I need a ride" i say, jumping onto his back for a piggy back ride as we head out of the room. As expected, his hands grip my thighs to steady me as we go.