Chapter One

"WELCOME STUDENTS, I'M YOUR SOPHOMORE TEACHER FROM CLASS-2-A, MISS JULIA-"An elegant woman introduced herself with a bright smile on her face, tucking back her hair and walking into the classroom. She looked at the classroom with a fresh sense of mind.

"You know, it's written in the chalkboard, so you really didn't have to yell that out." Student A responded.

'Okay, then f*ck you.'

"Geez, excited already at such an old age," Student B commented.

'F*ck you too. Hope you die young.'

"Tsk... another boring start of the year, I was hoping for some good punks." Student C muttered.

'Why did you come to school then?'

"Do we really have to be in this stupid classroom? I just want to skip into lunch." Student D complained.

'I'll make you fast-forward time so you end up in hell.'

Julia didn't mind, she was expecting this kind of behavior after all. Although she was looking forward to this day so much, her expectations kinda crushed on the first moment everyone entered the classroom.

She still kept a gentle, nonchalant smile as she greeted the rest of the students. Even though their behavior was as horrible as a wild animal in a zoo, she had always reminded herself she was their tamer. She would tame them, round them, shape them, and make them perfect.

***

*THE BELL RINGS (school starts)*

The door to classroom 2-A opened and a horde of elegant, prestigious, and arrogant bitches entered with proud smirks on their faces, as if they were proud about being late to her class.

But Julia, who was nonetheless obligated to be polite, smiled at them and says: "Take a seat, young ladies."

The villainess and mobs arrived with folded arms around their chest, as they rolled their eyes and took a seat.

Ashikaga Erena, the villainess of the novel, arrived with a gentle and unreadable smile and stole the hearts of everyone in the classroom. She was part of the flawless and noble Ashikaga family and held noble prestige more than anybody else. 

Though she seems quiet, docile, and gentle, she is actually the complete opposite. She was a manipulator, cunning, scheming, and obsessive with the Male lead of the story.

"Sorry, are we too late?"

Right after the mob arrived, two nonchalant faces showed up at the door, the Male lead and the Second Male lead, Yoshida Toshiro and Nakashima Arima.

Yoshida Toshiro was the cold, tsundere male lead of the novel followed by the gentle and soft second-male lead Nakashima Arima. Both of them were also part of noble and heirs to large corporations. 

It was said that Yoshida Toshiro, the Male lead, recently came from England from his broad studies, and is soon as an aloof and studious boy. Nakashima Arima on the other hand was born in France but studied in Japan so he was quite playful and kind. 

"Forgive us, Sensei, the traffic in front of the school gate was tough to get through." Nakashima Arima, the second male lead smiled gently.

'You mean the traffic that you made because of your popularity... I hope you get stampeded and crushed by it.'

"Not at all, go ahead and find a seat." Julia smiled forcefully.

As soon as they arrived, the chaos started within the classroom. Girls were squealing and boys were cheering in joy. Suddenly, the gloomy and arrogant behavior in Julia's classroom turned into an energetic classroom.

Julia stared at the door, at last.

Waiting for the last character in the show to come: The Female Lead. Julia was supposed to be taking roll-call right now, but staring back into her energetic classroom, Julia suddenly felt like vomiting.

*Sigh* 'I'll take attendance at the end of the day...'

***

***