Chapter Thirty

"I'VE CHECKED YOUR ENTIRE BODY, fortunately, there is no fracture, no broken or sprained bone. However, there is a light bruise on your body. If you move your upper torso too much, it might get worse.  I suggest that you put in ice over it to stop the swelling."

'Ice? Is this how we deal with sh*t nowadays?'

"Thank you so much Nurse," Igarashi smiled brightly. "You care for me too much that I feel flattered."

The Nurse slightly flushed at Igarashi's heartfelt comment. There had been no gentle and kind young man like him that had visited the Nurse's office in years. "O-of course-! You're welcome."

"Then I have to trouble you to stay here, for a while," Igarashi-san said.

"T-this place is always open to students!" The Nurse said.

"Thank you."

Just like that Igarashi Keith smiled as he leaned back against the infirmary bed and texted a few words into his phone to a certain someone in the school.

***

"NAKASHIMA-SAN!" Some of the people from Class-2A called out to Nakashima Arima from a distance. The boy who was always seen accompanied by Yoshida Toshiro, walked alone today.

The fact that Yoshida Toshiro's disappearance was not well-known outside of Class-2A was due to Nakashima's influence. He requested everyone in the class to keep silent about his disappearance and left everything to the teacher, Okano Julia.

However, it won't be long till all of the school finds out.

Seeing that black bodyguards were running through the school, he had already noticed that Chairman Yoshida was on the move to investigate.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Arima put a tired smile towards his classmates.

"Nakashima-san- are you okay? You seem tired and pale." Ashikaga Erena suggested. "You should go to the infirmary."

"I'm fine, I'm just a little worried about Yoshida-san." Arima looked out the window. "He left the campus without a message and disappeared."

"What if something bad happened to Yoshida-sama?!" A girl in the back squeaked. Ashikaga Erena put her hand over the girl's mouth and said: "I think Yoshida-sama will come back safe,  the Yoshida Clan will be looking for him and other allies, too."

Nakashima Arima nodded.

"And it hasn't been that long either, so he cannot be too far away." Tsuchiya Mina said, crossing her hands and sitting down. "Besides, I heard that there weren't any visitors or anyone during the last few days."

"-What do you mean? Tsuchiya-san?" Nakashima suddenly asked. "Where did you-"

Tsuchiya smiled and said, "I talked to a friend of mine whose relative works in the Security Department of the School's staffing. She said, there was no one that visited."

'Then... someone-' Arima quickly turned around and ran towards the other side of the hallway. All the others called behind him after he ran away from the group.

'Then someone must have done it from inside the school!'

Was it a staff member? A teacher? Or... a student?!

***

***

The Student Council was busy this entire afternoon. Hanna was sitting, bored from her life as she lifeless stared out the window. She scrolled through her phone, quietly. There was almost nothing that was posted on the school's forum.