Chapter Ten

"HOW CAN I HELP A STUDENT GET ALONG WITH OTHER STUDENTS IN HIS CLASS?" Julia dropped a bomb towards all the teachers in the Staff Room. Nagao Misato gave her a look and said: "A student is having troubling getting along with their peers?" 

"Yes, to be precise." Julia clarified. "It's just because he doesn't have the right open personality like you have, Misato-Kun. But he isn't willing..." 

"Hmm... social interactions need to build depending on the person's decision to embrace new people. If the student is unwilling..." 

Julia and Misato thought through this forever. Exactly what can Julia do?! Help the Male lead, become more interactive? That's asking for death by his fan clubs... 

How about making the heroine make his heart flutter? In the novel, the male lead, Yoshida Toshiro only got to be more social was because of the heroine, Yoshihisa Hanna. But since they both haven't interacted yet... 

Besides, Yoshihisa Hanna is showing no interest in anybody but herself. Julia herself is suspicious about that girl. Nothing is working like in the novel...

"How about making that student participate in group activities at the Athletics Meet?" Nagao Misato suggested. Julia applauded the idea. Maybe more teamwork out to do the work. Even if there is no romance, team-building friendships in action novels help with character development! 

"Good thinking, Misato-Kun!" 

"Hehehe..!" 

***

The Athletics Meet was starting and this was the end of the second month. To think that two months have passed away in this shitty classroom, was monumental. Julia was somewhat happy and sad. She didn't even get to know any of her students properly. 

Her student's awful behavior didn't change though. They still showed no whatsoever interest in Academics and got censored grades in the Report Card back home that their parents ringed to complain about. 

'Hey! It's not my fault your child isn't properly studying!' 

Once again, Yoshihisa Hanna is showing up late to class. It has been happening quite often ever since the test rankings were out. No doubt that Hanna was being bullied, yet nobody said anything about it. 

Julia had made laps around the school courtyard to find the people who were bullying Hanna in action. Though she already had a hunch that it was Tsuchiya Mina's gang friends, (Villainess's best friend's gang) she wanted to show up at the Principal's face with evidence. This treatment, really...  

But before Julia could even wonder where Yoshihisa Hanna went, Yoshihisa always returned to class just a few minutes late before the villainess's gang. 

Just what is going on? Why are the bullies coming after the victim? Isn't it the other way around? Even Julia had a hard time thinking it through, clearly, something was wrong. It wasn't only Tsuchiya Mina's gang only, probably some other people too. 

Top and elite students had a hard time accepting Yoshihisa's ranking because of her unruly appearance. Even the male lead's fan club probably had a hand in this. The first-place ranking was his belonging, not the heroines. So...

Why is the novel changing exactly? 

"Everyone! We are going to have the Athletic's Meet coming this year! Let's decide what to do!" Julia clapped her hands and announced with a smile on her face. 

"Ugh... athletics's meet? I hate it." 

"I don't want to do anything for this lame classroom." 

"I'm soo bored, mommy please take me home!" 

"...I'm sure Yoshida-san and Nakashima-san will do it for us this year." 

"This year sucks, it doesn't matter anyway." 

"Can I drop out of this Meet?" 

'It doesn't matter if you want to do it or not, so just shut up and listen.' 

"This year's participating is not solo, but more team-based! So I encourage everyone to find themselves a team of five!" Julia announced, ignoring the negative comments and attitude.

 As soon as she said that, everyone pushed out of their seats and quickly gathered around Nakashima Arima and Yoshida Toshiro. They were like flies sticking to the Male lead and the Second Male lead without a sense of space. 

In the end, no one officially made teams because of the lack of team confidence and the ability to choose. 

'Ahh, really, what a sh*tty luck.'  

***

***