Chapter Fourteen

"SURE, YOSHIDA-SAN, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?" Julia asked as she nervously looked up at her student. Is this the overpowering power of the male lead?!

"Privately." His cold harsh voice ordered.

'So cold! I can't believe it was Shimizu who told me he was shy!'

Julia still nodded and followed him out of the Staffroom and outside of the hallway. Once they met eye-to-eye (height difference is small) the male lead said with a grudged voice:

"Sensei, I think that for the Athletic's Meet, I-I want to be with my friend, Arima. N-Nakashima Arima."

'Huh? Is he hesitating?' Julia didn't think the great, straightforward, cold, and indifferent boss Male lead would be hesitating.

"Huh? Why? It's a team competition." Julia didn't hold back her thoughts as she shrugged.

"Y-yeah, but... I don't feel comfortable when Arima isn't there."

'So you want your friends to be by your side.'

"But your team members seem elated to be in the same team as you." But Julia said that Yoshida Toshiro looked like he was about to throw up as his face grew pale and white.

'Eh? Are you that mortified because your best friend isn't on your team. That's an overrated response, Male lead.' 

"I-I think you met my personal assistant before. I just don't like being in contact with other people."

'That's it?'

"Well, it's actually mentally good for you to be in contact with everyone. It's just the law of surviving in society. Even your Personal Assistant said that it would be the best for you to be more interactive with your peers." Julia said. "Unless you-"

"I just can't-!" Yoshida Toshiro, the male lead yelled.

'Huh?' Julia looked dumbfounded as she watched the male lead lose his cool. 'What the heck just happened to this walking ice refrigerator?'

 Julia blinked twice as the male lead yelled it loudly for the entire hallway to hear. Was this ice refrigerator that desperate to be in a team with his friend, Nakashima Arima? 

Well, in the novel it turned out like this: 

Team One: Nakashima Arima, Yoshida Toshiro, and Yoshihisa Hanna

Team Two: Ashikaga Erena, Tsuchiya Mina, and Kanno Ayao. 

So when Yoshihisa Hanna, the heroine turned out to be in the same team as the Male lead and the Second Male lead, the entire classroom went hot-headed mad. On top of that, the male lead was clearly favoring Hanna's presence over all the girls who came to give him towels and drinks for the meet. 

He even told her in the novel: "When I'm around others, I feel uncomfortable, chained, caged, and bored. But when I'm with you, I feel more relaxed to show my true self." 

So if the events in the novel changed, the characters can be greatly affected by it? Julia scratched her head and sighed at last. "Tell me one good reason why you can't." 

"W-well..." Yoshida Toshiro started fiddling with his hands: "I'm germophobic." 

"..." Julia squinted her eyes, "...We have sanitizers and wipes in the events so-" 

"I can't do it with Nakashima Arima in my side." 

"..." Julia sighed once again. She had to now change team members in the most ecstatic team ever. So who should she switch with? Yoshihisa Hanna or Tsuchiya Mina? 

It was obvious that Tsuchiya Mina would want to be with her best friend Ashikaga Erena, the villainess, but Tsuchiya Mina also liked the second male lead, Nakashima Arima, so she wouldn't want to switch at the same time.

 Besides if Yoshihisa Hanna stays with the duo kings of the Academy, she would be bullied, discriminated and isolated. 

Yoshihisa Hanna did say she was practicing Martial Arts, so it would be nice to have her switched with the Male lead, and Team two would also hold a fair competition, hopefully. And the female lead will also end up in a team with her best friend, Kanno Ayao. 

Julia felt weird about replacing the female lead's role with someone else. It was strange. Should she do it? Besides, romance in fate always turned out. If a character was destined to fall in love, then they will certainly fall in love. 

"Fine, I'll see what I can do Yoshida-san." Julia sighed and lamented her life. 'A teacher role is so hard...these unruly students.'  

***

***

"Eh~? I have to switch with Yoshida-san?" Yoshihisa Hanna pouted her lips when Julia told her about having Hanna switch the male lead in teams. So in the end the teams would look like this: 

Team One: Nakashima Arima, Yoshida Toshiro, Tsuchiya Mina

Team Two: Yoshihisa Hanna, Ashikaga Erena, Kanno Ayao. 

'Huh? You aren't happy?' Julia didn't understand. She was literally saving Yoshihisa from Tsuchiya's bullying and insults, isn't that a good thing? Being in the same team next to the hot-headed Tsuchiya Mina was like being in a team with a firebreathing dragon. 

"Can't we have Nakashima-san from my team switch with Ashikaga-san from team two?" Yoshihisa Hanna said. 

'Do you really want to stay in the same team with Tsuchiya-san that much?! What are you, a masochist, Hanna?' 

"W-well, I'll ask Nakashima-san, then," Julia said with a smile. Just like that Julia was pushed over to ask Nakashima Arima, the second male lead. 

'Ugh~ at this rate, I'm running around the entire school building...' 

***

***