Chapter Four

JULIA WAS RELUCTANT TO ENTER THE DEMON PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. When she opened the sliding door,  she saw a scene that she wanted to unsee. A red-faced angry middle-aged plump man was glaring at three students in front of him, who were all trying to look innocent. 

"Hello, sir, did you call for me?" Julia smiled at the demonic face of the Principal and wanted to flee right away when he glared back at her. 

"Miss Julia, I believe that these three are your students?" The Principal said, pointing at the triplet students that she had seen in the homeroom classroom. Two of them being mob characters who were followers of the Villainess, while the other being Yoshihisa Hanna, the heroine. 

'Tsk... already bullying at the first day. What luck, what luck.' 

Julia sighed as she looked at her own students, putting hands on her hips, Julia said: "Yes, they are my new batch." 

"Tsk, what kind of undisciplined teacher are you?! Can you not manage your own students?!" The Principal reasoned as if he came up with a  genius verdict. What kind of logic is that? How is it her fault that her new students are causing trouble at the cafeteria! 

"I apologize, sir. I didn't know these students of mine would cause trouble on the first day." Julia clicked her mouth and bowed a ninety degree. 

"You three! Apologize to each other!" The Principal pointed at the three students. 

"Hah?! Why must I! It was that wretch's fault that she wanted to sit at our table!" One of the villainess's mob characters pointed at the heroine. 

"Eh? I just wanted to sit in a seat though." Yoshihisa Hanna said with a tilted face, almost confused. "All the other seats were full." 

"Liar!" The other mob angrily fought back. 

"ALL OF YOU! BE QUIET!" The Principal roared and silenced the three. Julia sighed once again and did a ninety-degree bow of apologizing. "You three will be punished for having a food fight in the cafeteria. As a punishment, you three are in duty for cleaning the cafeteria for a week!" 

"But Principal I-!" One of them called. 

"Silence!" The principal glared at the three. "Miss Julia! Please take them back! And do not undisciplined your students!" 

'Ugh!' 

***

In the end, the two villainess mob characters and heroine were in charge of cleaning the cafeteria for a week. But the attitude in Miss Julia's class still did not change. Certainly, something was going wrong. 

"Before going to the bathroom, you will raise your hand straight up in the air. And when I call for you is when you get up and respectfully ask," Julia explained the rules in the classroom. To which almost nobody seemed to be paying attention to. 

The Male lead was still looking out of the window, bored of life. The Second male lead was too busy playing with the male lead's attention. The Villainess seemed to scratch her nails with her best friend, and the heroine was doing whatever she did not need to be doing. 

"Second! When I do attendance, when I call for your name, you will raise your hand and say 'Here' or 'Present.'" 

"Also, please pay attention when the teacher is talking. Any more questions on these rules?" 

A student finally raised their hands in the back of the seat and Julia happily called him. 

"What happens if you don't call for us when we want to go to the bathroom? What if I pee here in the urge of waiting?" 

'Hah?' 

"Then after class, I will kindly ask for you to clean it up." 

Another hand quickly raised up, and Julia called her out. 

"And what if we have school duties that day that we cannot clean it up?" 

'Are you kidding me?' 

"Then you will clean it up super fast."

A wave of hands rippled up in the air, filled with questions. 

Stupid questions of course. Questions that were really uneccesary.

"Do we really have to pick up our chairs at the end of the day even though we are coming back tomorrow?" Someone asked. 

'Ever wonder why you ask questions you know the answers to?' 

"What is the point of raising your hand when you could just say, "Present"? It can be confusing between who wants to go to the bathroom and who doesn't." 

'Well, aren't you curious?' 

"It's just social respectful norms, students~" 

"What if we are going to graduate into a different society." 

'Let me guess, the devil society..?' 

"We are in the same society right now, aren't we?" Julia answered. 

"Can we make inappropriate jokes in class just for fun in our free time?" 

''I have a question for you: why?'

'Why are you making inappropriate jokes in the first place... why?' 

"Short answer: No." Julia smiled back. 

"But why?" A student whined in the back. 

"Why not, stupid?" Another student responded back. 

"It's not like I'm doing it in front of the class, just outside... geez." The student finally backed up. 'What are people these ages doing..?' 

"Sensei- can we bring porn mag-" 

"NO," Julia answered absolutely with a smile. 

"...huh?" 

"I didn't hear anything, oh! Class over, pick up your chairs, and don't forget to do your homework! Have a nice day~" Julia walked away as she ran out of the classroom. 

***

***